PAMM is a scam - page 6

paukas:
It's very simple, given that the investor of the deals can't see shit.)

And if he can't see shit, he's not an investor, he's a sucker.

To invest in a cat in a sack, you have to be either a sucker, a loser or a philanthropist. This kind of throwing money around has nothing to do with investment.

A certain firm needed to dump (sell) its shares quickly.
This firm starts sending "signals" to the investor to buy or sell the shares.
The investor decides to watch the profitability of these signals.
Surprisingly, the signals are profitable several times in a row.
On the next signal from this firm, he decides to invest in these shares and sinks everything.

How did the firm manage to guess the direction of the trades?

It takes 1,000 investors. Half of them get buy signals, the other half get sell signals.
One half wins, the other half loses. The winning half of the investors is divided into two groups.
They again send a buy signal to one group and sell to the other.
And so on. Of course, the number of investors that get profitable signals will decrease one by one.
Eventually, someone will take the bait. They decide that the firm has a profitable strategy. Then they dump unnecessary shares.
Which nobody wants and the investor can't sell.
A bit exaggerated, but it was real.

Something similar is portrayed in the film "Boiler Room". Whoever wants to see it is welcome to do so.

Never trade on a signal from someone else. This is for beginners.

nativeRF:

1,000 investors are taken. Half are sent buy signals and the other half sell signals.
One half wins and the other half loses. The winning half of the investors is divided into two groups.
Let it be 1024, not 1000. In this case the halving will yield only 10 deals that is too little for statistics, i.e. a large investor will not bite to such a scam and will wait for monitoring of hundreds of signals before investing. A 2^100 = 12676506002282294019401496703205376, ie even in China there are not so many suckers.

Reshetov:
... There aren't even that many suckers in China.
I'll say it again. I was exaggerating. In addition to that, engineering psychology can be applied. As, for example, in the film they process potential customers.
I agree about the Chinese (I thought so too).

nativeRF:
Again. I was exaggerating. In addition to that, engineering psychology can be applied. As in the film, for example, they process potential customers.
I agree about the Chinese (I thought so too).
It's just like in the film, third row, grey coat © Folk proverb

Reshetov:

That's what I'm talking about.

Reshetov:

To invest in a cat in a poke, you have to be either a sucker, a loser or a philanthropist. This kind of throwing money around has nothing to do with investment.

They are not investors. Built (29.30.10.12) portfolio for $ 600 scattered at 12 managers investment period of 2 months (December 30, ending) - plans to 30% at least by 30.12.12 portfolio 800 - 900. Let's see what a sucker (screenshots are taken and I will show on the final)

Ishim:
I am not an investor to watch trades and think for a manager. I have created (29,30.10.12) a portfolio of 600$ scattered among 12 managers with 2 months to invest (December 30 completion) - plans 30% at least, by 30.12.12 portfolio 800 - 900. Let's see what a sucker (screenshots are taken and I will show on the final)
12 managers drain 12 times even. Diversification.

paukas:
12 mangers drain 12 times the level. Diversification.
they won't make it in two months.

paukas: There are people here who have leaked two orders of magnitude more in "overpromising pams"

I don't know about "here", more likely somewhere out there....)))