Cure conspiracy theory - page 8

solar:

Yeah and the slogan at the bottom - I get you out of booze, I get you out of alcoholism, and I get you out of trading. Regular customers - a discount.

P.S. The system must be thick-skinned. The market is not the place where you have to be very precise. Very often the ability to make money in the market and mental capacity, lie on different planes.

It is also possible to trade with high accuracy. You need a good broker for that. They are still around.

paukas:
Treating everything with a bamboo stick.
That would be zen. They won't be able to appreciate... )))

solar:
That would be zen. They won't be able to appreciate... )))
Savages'c

paukas:
Savages'c

>

There is no cure ...

Zhunko:
It is also possible to trade with high precision. You need a good broker for that. They are still around.
It seems to me that if you trade with a broker with high precision, you can just get a bigger counterparty in the stack and that's all..... I am familiar with your system from the screenshots, of course the decomposition into normalized price spectra is the correct approach. .... And price has long been often not regulated by supply and demand, but moves purely by physical laws. .... But as they say yin and yang, even in light there is darkness, and in darkness there is light... It's pretty hard for me to judge, but it seems to me that even on a quality broker you must have had situations when some component of spectra yells about one movement and the opposite happens... Well this of course is just a guess.

solar:
.... And the price has often not been regulated by supply and demand for a long time now, but moves purely by physical laws. ....
That's if they don't chemically regulate it, but it moves according to chemical

paukas:
That's if they're not chemically driven, but it's moving through the chemical
)))) It's enough to follow the glass on the Eurobucks, for example a buyer comes in for 10 contracts, 2 are sold, nothing more, they must go for the next sale ... the price is standing ... In other words, there is a process of price formation that is far from supply and demand ... It is possible that I do not understand something.

solar:
)))) It is enough to follow the mull on the Eurobucks, for example a buyer comes in for 10 contracts, 2 sold him nothing, he must go for the next sale ... the price is standing ... In other words, there is a process of price formation that is far from supply and demand ... It is possible that I do not understand something.

Why distant? Demand is 10, supply is -2. Price is going up.

If you mean that it does not rise immediately, people are scratching their heads, thinking - there are no ticks.

tara:
Why are they so far away? Demand is 10, supply is 2. The price is going up.

That's what I'm saying, it's not growing !!! I've seen this happen more than once. It's just worth it until the contracts are pulled up to that level. You can see a lot there, as long as you watch closely.

I do not belong to the category of people who want to prove something, I am not interested in it ...... )))))))

Reason: