FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 153

13 September. /Dow Jones/. German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble sees potential for a lawsuit against the European Central Bank over its new bond-buying programme after the German Constitutional Court made the start of bond purchases possible. Schäuble said this on Wednesday evening in an interview with German TV channel ZDF. The ECB's mandate "precludes financing of governments by the central bank by launching a printing press", Schäuble said. "If the ECB crosses this line, it will actually have to sue it," Schäuble said.

If the machine is switched on, we will go down, well medium term.

Personally my opinion if QE3 is triggered today, whistle to 1.31 and from there when the ECB starts buying debt, we will go down to 1.15 at least.

Gentlemen traders - came across a post in another forum! Who has any thoughts on it?

Fedor_rjunimaga: "I'm not going to praise or scold companies, but tell a little from personal experience to make it clear what and how. I started trading (how formidable that sounds) in the last century! I.e. in 1996 it was a demo. Then the real, all was successfully emptied ... and then everything went according to Dow's words - "history repeats itself", then I earned, then I emptied ... but the profits were not especially felt. To understand why there were no profits, and why I was always guilty of losses, I decided to enter BC from another move. I opened my own brokerage, then another and another. This way I proved the words: "If you want to earn on Forex open your brokerage company". But I also did not stop trading.
When I had my brokerage company, it became clear at once why traders do not earn. (For those who will doubt my words, I advise to open my brokerage company and you will understand everything). The essence of any brokerage company registered offshore is to drain the client's deposit, this is 100%. And it is funny to read when people (sorry, traders) on forums discuss whether trades are withdrawn and how the broker is connected with the exchange, or broker, or where and how he takes quotations and who quotes and many other such intelligent questions on the subject.
Sorry, but it's banal and simple, you are quoted in the brokerage company's headquarters and nothing more, because all profits are divided between the partner and the head office. Of course not everyone knows about it... but only the partner "head". Others do not need to know ... neither managers nor anyone else, as the process of attracting money to KUHN is "limping". So we have to say that all transactions are taken to the market ... Nonsense, it's not!
It's not hard to prove, as reports between the partners and the "head" are made monthly, and everything is calculated down to the penny.
That's what all the bonuses, all the gifts, and other lures for traders are made up of.
Now about the statistics, on average a month (in a promoted office) opens accounts for a total amount of 20,000 to 50,000 cu. There are large accounts for 100,000 and more, but it's very rare. As a rule come the sums from 100 $ and up to 1000 $, this is the most basic donors. For them all the statistics in the offices is done (number of

09:09 Fedor_rjunimagu: They are the ones who do all office statistics (number of accounts and other stuff).
Now about how traders trade. 99.99% is a loss! And think for yourselves, why would brokerage companies withdraw their trades if they lose so much! We do not even have to interfere, everybody is losing everything! To help with the plum, there are several methods: training (to teach so that the trader has always been at fault, and always plummeted.) And the second is MT (the beloved terminal, through this program all the troubles come to the trader). But everything is moving forward, including brokerage companies, so they started using different ways of interference to open/close deals, like "no price", "trade flow is busy" and all that slippage, and overloading prices and cutting stops. Well, you all know about it. There are also blacklists of traders that successfully trade. If they start making money, they will quote them individually (like manually) and do everything to make them fail. There are also restrictions on the withdrawal of money, or rather ways to prevent the withdrawal. (We are talking about amounts starting from tens of thousands of dollars). They start to put pressure on the client with "consultant hands": type we will check the origin of your money, then check how you managed to earn so much money (when everyone is losing money), or maybe you used insider information, or robots and advisers are very successful. They may make you sign a paper that (if the client keeps the transactions for a long time and can always get out of any position with a profit) to take 100 quid a day from each transaction and say that you are so successful and we have brought you into the real world, and here are the prices...
They are all made in favor of brokerage companies and it is impossible to prove anything (I mean in court). They are all made in favor of brokerage companies and cannot prove anything (I mean in court).
Somebody will ask why I am writing all this when I have a brokerage company. This text does not change anything in the Russian market. And people to
09:10 Fedor_rjunimagu: Somebody will ask why I am writing all this, if I have a brokerage company. This text will not change anything in the Russian Forex market. And people will continue to carry money in the CURRENCY. And this depends on the mentality of our people, "to get rich all at once and a lot". And as the poet said: "it won't get overgrown .....". So nothing will change.
To sum it all up, I come back to what was said on the forum. All the companies that work in Russia are kitchens, and they are aimed at raising money, as they say, nothing personal is business. Including the companies discussed here.
As for Western companies, and why they do not come to Russia. Quite simply, they are not allowed in. The market is divided up. Our kitchens don't come to the States, London or Switzerland and they don't come here in return.
Regarding RAMM accounts in Dukas. Dukas is aimed at working with the big guys and to get to any trader in PAMM you need to go through a long procedure for the investor, so many investors come to our kitchens more without knowing what they are signing up for. They buy into ads, and fake reports on brokerage websites, often all traders (like the best trader) earn 100% or more a month... by chance. And they are like super experts on the first page! So where is the stability? He showed one month, and then lost everything. But no one will talk about it. Dukas does not have it, they do not advertise traders. The principle is simple, every trader brings his own investor. Investors do not come from outside.
Why traders on PAMM with Dukas do not show up on the forums and do not attract investors. The point is that investors (real ones with amounts of 100K or more don't roam the forums).
09:12 Fedor_rjunimagu: Such investors are sought elsewhere. And the forums are running investors with amounts of 100 dollars or little more, these are just not interesting. They are not interested in such kind of investors, they are just not interested in search for dollars and they are not interested in forum participants. If the trader is successful, they do not need advertising. If a trader just starts in the market, of course he has to search for an investor, and beginning traders are still far away from Dukas.
Profit and health to all.

Раньше реквотов никто не знал, просто обрубали связь, но все движется вперед, в том числе и ДЦ, вот и начали применять разные способы помех для открытия/закрытия сделок, типа «нет цен» «торговый поток занят» да и все эти проскальзывания, и закидывания цен, и срубание стопов.

I trade at 2 DCs and there are no problems.

The usual "how scary to live in, we're all going to die" talk

has anyone dealt with ducas?

nexter:

I trade at 2 DCs and there are no problems.

The usual "how scary to live in, we're all going to die" talk

I have these problems with finam. especially when i start taking more than 7-10 lots

ALTrofim:
has anyone dealt with ducas?

That's not what this thread is about, and the previous post is also off-topic.

Dukas is off limits here.

I can advise Prival to talk to him, but only in person and he might say something)

PR is bullshit, it's so bad everywhere and so good there )))) and the name of the kitchen flashes)))

ALTrofim:

Gentlemen traders - came across a post in another forum! Who has any thoughts on this?

you are quoted by the head office of the DC

If he starts earning, he is quoted individually

That can be written by someone who is very far from the real kitchen. If you include elementary logic, how can you sell your quotes to each trader? We do not get them in the woods on a separate cord, and there is always the possibility of checking them. So,Fedor is lying about quotes.

ALTrofim:

Gentlemen traders - came across a post in another forum! Who has any thoughts on it?

What a load of crap.

What is the sense of brokerage companies if a trader loses their demo account? А? Why the fuck do they need all your demo-bucks? :)))))

Do you have a profitable demo account, with a trading history of several years?

Reason: