FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 229

I always knew that both Stranger and Tantric weren't actually leaving but sitting in an ambush :)

solar, what indicator draws the waves, name it and if it's not a secret, please post it...

lotos7:
solar, what indicator draws the waves, name it and if it's not a secret, please post it...
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9372

strangerr:

Not like this.

Are you out of a correction??? I'm bouncing off the top 1/3 of the channel, but I'm kind of hesitant.

Nesradamus:

Are you out of a correction??? I have a bounce from the top 1/3 of the channel, but I'm doubting it.

Guys, sorry, time is short, that's why I don't go in. The correction is just beginning, the correction of the rise I mean. Here are the objectives, but 1.3250 may be the target to assure the bearish bearish stops and to get the bulls before the correction. I don't know, but that's what I would do)))

strangerr:

Guys, sorry, time is short, so I don't go in. The correction is just starting, the correction of the rise, I mean. Here are the targets, but before that the pullback to 1.3250 is not excluded, to assure everybody in the no-return uptrend, remove the bears' stops and collect a lot of bulls before the correction. I don't know, but that's what I would do)))

Nesradamus:

Are you out of a correction??? I have a bounce from the top 1/3 of the channel, but I'm doubting it.

Gentlemen, practice and the tester show that in the case of EUR/USD, the "counter-trend" strategy is almost always justified, which cannot be said about gold.

yosuf:
Gentlemen, practice and the tester show that in the case of EUR/USD, the practice of applying the "counter-trend" strategy is almost always justified, which cannot be said about gold.

Yusufhodja, practice suggests that with any instrument throwing and trying to catch ALL movements leads to losses and sinking, Tantrik is a living example)))

In fact, it's like two fingers on the pavement.) But only position trading, not flea fishing)

>>>>> What the theory suggests (see below)

Fuck it, there's a description on the internet... now what we have

the third red has either already been penetrated or is yet to be born...

There were two triangles A and B (but they didn't sit on the pipe), they drove the price down) working out their targets

and on the "tips" (in time) they ended their hovering action with the last sigh of Pejo, creating a hanging by the legs = GIP, that's for the concept, but for me there were 3 triangles

the same two A and B showed "tips", two yellow real and live levels of future accumulations (it is not difficult to understand who was shoehorned in triangles = bulls) this is not secret information on Treugh. )))

After the breakdown, Hip almost! worked out the target ( the height of the two rectangles is equal ), the yellow bar from tr.A = level to create a new pattern, maybe a triangle.

For the 3rd line to be broken through, say triangles with a breakdown at M30

We see a very clear (and unsettling) red bearish and embedded white bearish with a breakdown beginning and a target at the bottom of the triangles at the yellow level of 2905 falling triangle, though this fall fits into the pattern in the picture above... but if explicitly a fuck-up... as a rule - there may be no breakout, the triangles will run out of time (the tip) - like in Monday's flat)

how reassuring the triangle breakout strategy sounds :

-works in any market, including forex

-works in forex on any currency pair

-works on any timeframe

Why? As one very (!!!!) person said, I will not mention his name, it is too well known in certain circles.

"Triangles and all wedges, are the full geometric reflection of the real delta volume

SJS:

But the picture thing is still a bit of a mess )) No definitive prediction ...

))))))))))))))

A segment on a chart... that's all we need in this life ))))...

Reason: