FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 174

emotraid:

By the way, almost all the profit was made from gold ))))

Emka the golden handle ))))

Nesradamus:
A foundation is good when you put in at least half a million, and then once a week, or once a month to see how it's going. Gina with a cent depot won't understand you, and the rest of us don't hang out with such babes in the market either.)

And what good is it for you to walk down the road with your eyes closed ? And what are you saying - I can't beat anyone without going into battle ?

Vizard:

Emka gold pen ))))

i just need a jacuzzi of gold, good stuff this gold and more stable than currency pairs... 1.8000 now waiting for it)))

Nesradamus:
A foundation is good when you put in at least half a million, and then once a week, or once a month to see how it's going. If you're a gina with a cent deposit you wouldn't understand, and the rest don't have that kind of babel in the market either)))
You may do it on five minutes, if before you open you should think what's going to happen next week. Events like that can fuck up any theanalysis

emotraid:

What's my cent? I've got almost a grand in deposits without 80 quid ))))

By the way, I made almost all of my profits in gold ))))

Gina, I take it back.)

solar:

And what good is it for you to walk down the road with your eyes closed? And what are you saying - I can't beat anyone without going into battle ?
A battle is when you put half a bucket of nerve for every quid. When you have a 10 grand drawdown, it's not a problem, it's an investment and nothing more. And in the struggle for 1 quid the foundation is a bad assistant. It will give you a tip with 100% confidence that in the next quarter there will be a change of two figures, and in the meantime, five up or down on rumors and news are kind of irrelevant, but what will be left of your quid by the time the price arrives at the exact spot on time?

nexter:
If you think before opening what is going to happen during the week. Such events can fuck up any theanalysis

Half the answer is in the previous post, but as for events: where is the guarantee that the information we are fed is not a means of controlling the herd? Of course, this does not apply to fellow insiders.

And quality TA can only be ruined by panic, and not for long ...

Nesradamus:

Half the answer is in the previous post, but as for events: where is the guarantee that the information we are fed is not a means of controlling the herd? Of course, this does not apply to fellow insiders.

And only panic can ruin a good TA, and not for long ...

Small depo is not the reason for exclusive pips.

My deposit is small, my TF is M5, my deals range from a minute to a day. I always orientate myself on foundations.

This is a simple example, on Monday and Tuesday I sat on the fence despite the signals, and then I saw that I ignored them for a reason. And why? I wrote on Monday that until the German court makes a decision - there will be only chatter. The news came, the signal came, checked with the cluster and went in, cut down and came out.

The same with the Fed and Berdanka, the news went chatter passed (this fake signal is clearly seen in the clusterdelta) and I logged in. So I don't give a shit about guarantees that the information we are fed is not a means to control the herd.

Why remove it? What kind of conspiracy is that?

Reason: