FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 169

for those who remember history.

NikT_58:

for those who remember history.

What's this? A rose-painting on the tomb of the unknown soldier?

margaret:
What is this about? I am not Romanov, I open and close trades based on fact, as I have said on this forum more than once... As for the euphoria, it is true, no one expected the Fed to arrange this, so it goes without a hitch, but the time will come and it will go down with even more speed than it went up - this is history + one should not forget that after a strong momentum there is an obligatory correction...

Why didn't anyone expect this from the Fed ? ))))) Whatever they announced, the result would have been the same )))) Unless they refused to make a statement - that would be the horror of it.

solar:

Why didn't anyone expect this from the Fed ? ))))) Whatever they announced, the result would have been the same )))) Unless they refused to make a statement - that would be the horror of it.
In the fact that CU3 is announced indefinite and keeping the interest rate until 2015, no one expected that !

margaret:
I open and close transactions on a factual basis
How else would you do it?

Eurozone bailout fund to go live in October

Permanent anti-crisis fund of the euro zone ESM will start to work in October 2012, said Eurogroup head Jean-Claude Juncker, who spoke at an informal meeting of euro zone finance ministers in Cyprus.

According to him then the ESM will release first three tranches totaling 32 billion euros, Reuters reports.

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/14/09/2012/669663.shtml

Read
full story:http://top.rbc.ru/economics/14/09/2012/669663.shtml

P.s Looking at the photo makes me want to sell the euro :))))

margaret:
What is this about? I am not Romanov, I open and close trades based on fact, as I have said on this forum more than once... As for the euphoria, it is true, no one expected the Fed to arrange this, so it goes without a hitch, but the time will come and it will fall down with even more speed than it went up - this is history + one should not forget that after a strong momentum there is an obligatory correction...
Good afternoon, Margaret. Margaret believe me I'm all for you. But the euro will not fall below this year's low this year. With the red print I can tell you that the big players knew this back in July.And about the correction, I agree with you. But after these injections of volumes, I think this correction will not start before 1.3480. For now we can only guess and wait for confirmation.

nexter:

The eurozone's permanent anti-crisis fund ESM will become operational in October 2012, Eurogroup chief Jean-Claude Juncker told an informal meeting of eurozone finance ministers in Cyprus.

Imagine what will happen to the Euro/Dollar...

The bond purchases and the ESM are actually currency interventions... So, now the dollar will be intervened, now the euro... Great!!!

A dream, not a market!

Но повалиться евро ниже минимума этого года не сможет.
Why?
Reason: