FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 10

Vizard:

Have you calculated for this week on the euro ?

Yes. All down, flat today.

Thanks to Strange for the VSA links. If spread and volume data is processed with fuzzy, it could be a very interesting result. I suggested to the professor to do it.

Vizard:

you don't even need to use it...always high...hilarious... you sent it to 1.266 and now it turns out it won't...))

will be, will be - just a glitch in TA on m5 - decided to go +10pp. If these trades will work out (moreover, I don't trade it), in theory, if a couple of zigzags on m5 -15 will work out (TA will be restored), then you can open an order - but as the base will be broken again, I can say this one hundred per cent (otherwise they would be quiet). And if someone has repeated trades, a screenshot of what has closed.

Serg51:

Yeah. All the way down.

OK... let's see...

Ishim:
i will, will - just a TA failure on m5 - i decided to go +10pp. If these trades will work out (moreover I don't trade it) - theoretically, if a couple of zigzags on m5 -15 will work out (TA will be restored) - then you can open an order - but as the fundamentals will be broken again, I can tell one hundred per cent (otherwise they would be quiet). And if someone has repeated trades, a screenshot of what has closed.

If you'd like that ))))), but you don't like it...))

I have a strong feeling there are no idiots here to repeat trades after someone else )))) although you of course know better )))...

Vizard:

There you go... that's the way it is )))) or love not love...))

I have a strong feeling that there are no idiots here to repeat the deal ) ))) although you of course know best )))...

just in case ))))

Bought AUD.

Bicus:
Bought AUD.

Isn't it early ? it looks like it should go to 1.022....

Myth63:

Isn't it early ? it looks like it should go to 1.022....
there on all TFs except the minute stochastics are "squeaking" upwards ;-)

moskitman:
There's stochastics going up on all TFs except the minutes. ;)

now they will shoot the squeaky peeps at 20 =)

Myth63:

they'll shoot the squeaky pips at 20 =)
it doesn't look like it - it's already three touches low, though doll's a joker...
Reason: