FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 95

emotraid:
That's a shame... I'm talking about closing my bay )))))
Tell me about it... it hurts like a snot.

emotraid:
That's a shame. I'm talking about closing my bai )))))

Did you forget the predators you were trying to calculate?

If a good volume starts a drawdown and then the price returns to the same level, it means there was a pullback in the direction of the trend.

MaxZ:

1). Your upper BUY did not reach the TakeProfit yesterday. What was your action? There is no StopLoss.

2). I was asking about the moment... Ha ha... Your target has only worked out now. Because the High of the candle was 1.2215 and your TakeProfit order has not closed yet... Ha-ha...

Today I told Gina

Hi, I wrote you a little about how easy it is to put pending orders on the first buy and sell,You can trawl

put it on the chart. if you don't have time to look.Yesterday I did it both ways :)))

OlegTs:

If a good volume starts a drawdown and then the price returns to the same level, it means that there was a share in the direction of the trend.

Emo is young and does not know that you need to hunt predators slowly, otherwise they will burn you)))

OlegTs:

if a good volume starts a drawdown, and then the price returns to the same level, it means that you've gone in the direction of the trend.

I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

i forgot it's me that's hunting them, not them )))) it's time to bite my nails))

OlegTs:

This is for MaxZ.

Thank you... So the quotes are so different. Wrong Me. My broker's High at the time was 1.2215... I can show you if you don't believe me! :)))) Demo account.

Yesterday I did it both ways:
Today I told Gina

If you do not have time to look at the chart, you may put trawl on the first buy and sell,You can trawl

throw more on the chart If you do not have time to look.I have earned in both directions yesterday by this way :)))

OK. So the trawl is saved! :))) It opened on top...

For those who are particularly gifted, here's a screenshot again:

Mixon jiffy!

MaxZ:
Thank you... So the quotes are so different. Wrong Me. My broker's High at the time was 1.2215... I can show you if you don't believe me! :)))) Demo account.
Quotes at different brokers can sometimes differ by up to 10pp at 4 digits, you have to live with it))

OlegTs:
Quotes at different brokers can sometimes differ by up to 10pp at 4 digits, you have to put up with it))
let alone a demo...
Reason: