FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 605

emotraid:

With less than a month to go until the ECB's September meeting and the likelihood is that the central bank will be knocking down high yields in the periphery countries, which in turn will keep the euro from weakening too much.

would crawl up to the April high, no big deal))))

Well, it's all in line with what some people are saying about how the collapse of the union was predetermined ))))).

Ishim:
Don't forget to comb them out - that get tangled up in your hair. ( bystanders salute!)
and you don't say hello to the others?)

Ishim:
Don't forget to comb them out - who got tangled in their hair. ( to the bikers, hello!)

Mm-hmm... I'm rubbing against the wall like a cat ))))

The volume of short speculative positions remains significant. Volume of long speculative positions is near the low. The situation favors the formation of strong moves (in both directions). At the same time the closing of the short positions by the speculators will eventually lead to a stronger movement, which may result in an uptrend in the EUR.

hello bears ))))

emotraid:

yep... I'm rubbing against the wall like a cat ))))

The volume of short speculative positions remains significant. The volume of long speculative positions is close to a minimum. The situation is conducive to strong movements (in both directions). At the same time the closing of the short positions by the speculators will eventually lead to a stronger movement, which may result in an uptrend in the EUR.

hello bears ))))

don't get your head in a twist!

Good afternoon! I see we are up to some level and kind of want to break higher, but it's still very unclear.

OlegTs:
and you don't want to say hello to the others?))
are there any others left? hello then! (didn't want to come in to distract you from reading horoscopes)

solar:

It's related to what some people say about how the collapse of the Soviet Union has been predetermined ))))).

(they are pessimists ))) they promised a nuclear war in early July and the world will end in December ))) let them be afraid of it )))

Ishim:
Don't get your head in the game!

empty, it's ringing... Only positive news are searched out and read, the rest are glanced through, creating a global trend needed for a transfer... I won't teach you the basics, you know it )))

I think first 1.2290 and then 1.2440...

Convergence - convergence - on the higher timeframes, very likely to go up yet, and the global trend is not yet broken. On the contrary, it remains all the way down.
Reason: