FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 364

Sdimm:

Zhen, even a machine gun)))) but one that can be raced in the tester and all the pros and cons will come out)))

Hehe))) And you can live with 5 pips, too, if the MM is gentle))) It turns out that only levels that widen the range of daily trade are recognized )))) The euras did not draw anything above 2300 and got sideways again ))))

BeerGod:

I also trade with a homemade Expert Advisor, of course there are losses, but still I make a profit, when I use my hands I get very sad consequences, but the owl doesn't care about all the emotions, it is committed to the MM and the strategy.

I wonder how the Expert Advisor you have written trades better than you do.

I can't believe it.

Dimka-novitsek:

And there's no guarantee that the next candle won't come down to where that beautiful predecessor channel is the colour of ocean piscine shallow water in the bright sunshine.

All in all, I'm in favour of a U-turn too, the idea is very supportive.

Of course I won't give a 100% guarantee, it's still close on Friday.... Maybe on Monday it'll hit the channel line again...

If the pound is shoved below 5640, then the hunch has validity ))))

yurchenko:
what kind of market he's got all over the place! He warned you!

what if 1.217 ? and 1.2050 ? )))) or will it be gone ? )))

artikul:

Hehe )))) And you can live with 5 pips too, if the MM is gentle )))) It turns out that only the levels that widen the range of daily trades are recognized )))) The euras did not show anything above 2300 and it went sideways again ))))

If you look at the previous day signals, there is a lot of trend indications, but reversal candlesticks give a different result))))

Vizard:

what if 1.217 ? and 1.2050 ? )))) or will all not be ? )))

of course one cannot take away the fact that one can see for 24 hours, but without taking into account the factors during this time, an Armageddon may happen)))

DhP:

I can't believe an Expert Advisor you wrote trades better than you do.

I can't believe it.

I cannot understand it, owls trade around the clock, how can they keep their eyes on the monitor for 5 days straight, 24 hours a day? He trades better because he does not believe in miracles.)

DhP:

I can't believe an Expert Advisor you wrote trades better than you do.

I can't believe it.

It's easy, the owl has no emotions, it sees what is in the algorithm and it doesn't care what the owner thinks. The TC algorithm is built, like a smart head with a huge thirst for easy profits, which at the hardest moments turns off the brain and with a smart facial expression starts "fixing" the robot's mistakes (I.e. its own) !!!! pardon the capes

strangerr:
with me all +++++ )))) where are you going?
Reason: