FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 17

MobileMan:
for those of you who remember my 1.2930 hold. Canceled... Changed it to 1.2690.
I gave you 27 as a maximum, where are the exact numbers? - everything depends on the time of growth, the more right the slower the trend is, the lower the 1.2650 - 1.27. I can make a prediction on m1 that day - iirc points. (Well roughly like with the pound on Friday). And here is the daily forecast from where do we go there? (you will not say I will not - there are better experts).

Ishim:
I gave you 27 as a maximum, but where do the exact numbers come from? - It all depends on the time of growth, the more to the right, the slower, the lower the trend is, until the 1.2650 - 1.27. I can make a prediction on m1 that day - iirc points. (Well roughly like with the pound on Friday). And here is the daily forecast from where do we go there? (you won't say, I won't either - there are better experts)

If you do not look for trends only on M1, look at the daily chart for a change))))

I can say one thing, at 1.2625-30, let's go easy, at 1.2320-80 hung out your adepts' sells, those who consider stops as evil, the main mass at 2360-80, so the walk there is doubtful, and those who use stops placed them at 1.25, 2550, the vast majority at 1.26-2630, so they will go.

strangerr:

So don't just look for trends on M1, look at the daily for a change)))
M1 is a point within a day - not a day - an hour (there were examples - for those who do not believe their eyes, I can repeat it)

strangerr:

So, you do not look for trends only on M1, but look at the daily for a change))))

I can say one thing, at 1.2625-30 we go easy, at 1.2320-80 hung selves your soul mates, those who consider stops as evil, the main mass at 2360-80, so the walk there is questionable.

The big money stands without any stops, 1.2320 - we will break through without any problems.

Ishim:
The big money is worth no stops, 1.2320 - we'll break through without any problems.

When the pamm grows up I will start listening to your advice, my brother Ishim)))

strangerr:

When the pamm grows up I will start taking your advice, my brother Ishim)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW75NfZGQfA

strangerr:

Mobilich, don't be ridiculous.
I don't think he said anything funny. Absolutely accurate adequate sell from 1.2690

No words.....

Adequate, what a word

went to the alp website... and it says:

does anyone know where the bidding starts in half an hour?

and they haven't stopped... They're still going... However, it's a little sluggish :-) over the weekend it hit 1.2410 - now it's hanging around 1.2436....
Reason: