FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 451

artikul:

Look - the blue line means that at this level the green and red horizontals coincided in turn (or sequentially) ))) Your vertical line is red, i.e. there is a veiled red crossover, which means a hike to the purple level. But price almost always returns to the blue hatch unless some force takes it out. This is the very middle of the sideways, the end of the day, it's better to close everything and go to sleep)))

moreover isn't this a reason to filter the sideways? no trades until there is no signal of movement....

emotraid:

I don't know what to do with it))))

see how the tank index is calculated...

Vizard:

For every sly ass there is a dick with a screw... the man with the big lv will come in and the price won't reach the target (channel...trend etc)... all targets are approximate... but many don't understand it...
The market is not immune to cataclysms in the form of the Uncle, but in a civilized market the goal should not look like a sly ass. And in general, according to my observations, large lavas can rock the market, but only a global change in conditions, which obeys the law with a screw, which, alas, is not friendly with us)))

Sdimm:

all the more reason to filter out the sideways? no trades until there is a signal of movement....

I haven't thought about it yet )))) I coloured and shaded all variants and am looking at their combinations ))))

Nesradamus:
No one is safe from a cataclysm in the form of an uncle, but the target in a civilized market should not resemble a sly ass. And in general, according to my observations, large lavas can rock the market, but only a global change in conditions, which is subject to the law with a screw, which , alas, is not friendly with us)))

because there are so many influencing factors...the eurobucks (for example) is not a cap stock...although there will also be side effects in the form of feed prices...energy etc... all markets are correlated to one degree or another...

artikul:

Quite right )))) But from such places it tends to go off like crazy )))) But this movement will be not energetically smaller, but energetically highly compressed )))).
You may say right away that the amount of movement is calculated by the level of the previous consolidation. And how do you know the direction of the shot from these data?

artikul:

I haven't thought about it yet )))) I've coloured and shaded all the options and am looking at their combinations )))

Zhenya at least have an ICQ?

Nesradamus:
You should have said right away that you were calculating the amount of movement based on the level of the previous consolidation. How do you know the direction of the move from this data?

You can't))) I'm agonizing myself ))))

artikul:

No )))) I'm struggling myself ))))
Look at the higher timeframes.

Sdimm:

Do you at least have an ICQ?

Reason: