FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 648

maladroit:
How I waited for this divorce last week, didn't wait and forgot about it... So much for...

I'm in my third week waiting for 1.2550... I'm almost there)

solar:

I have seen all the works that are done under the sun,
And behold, it is all futility and catching the wind:
The crooked cannot be straightened, and what is not there cannot be counted!

I like this one:

That in much wisdom is much sorrow; and whoever multiplies knowledge multiplies sorrow.

OlegTs:

I like this one:

That in much wisdom is much sorrow; and whoever multiplies knowledge multiplies sorrow.

Watching the news today I remembered the phrase: if you owe the bank £1 you're in trouble, if you owe the bank £1 million, the bank is in trouble.

Can't find a pair for the bai while there's a lull in the eurik, only the pound chiff is hinting that he might signal

the yen is going down... How far do you think?
emotraid:
Can't find a pair for the bai while there's a lull in the eurik, just the pound chiff hinting that he might signal

chikist:
the price is going down... How far do you think?

What difference does it make? my stop is 79,150, let it drop, i'll wait till the signal reaches the stop and i'll buy again )))

The vendors are outnumbered and we are going up, a cruel divorce :).

maladroit:
The vendors are outnumbered and we are going up, a cruel divorce :).
we're already there ... there will be a walk back to 1.21 or so

emotraid:
Can't find a pair for the bai while the eurik is quiet, but the pound chiff is hinting that he might honk.

(chuckles) Shopping, girl? )))

odiseif:
came already you can tell ... there will be a walk again until about 1.21
I just don't see the bears turning around. As there was a bunch of sales at the bottom, it's still there (according to oanda).
Reason: