FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 255

strangerr:

Then I'm an idiot.
It's easier for you, I had to train for a long time. (yes brains get in the way of trade)

Martingeil:
So everyone is interested only in what it gives you personally that you entered and took profit there and there, and then ask yourself how I entered and by what system - I'm right it's the same thing - logic, this is a forum of programmers)))
And how do you program the logic of market makers?

nata:

YOU THINK BEING "STUPID" IS BETTER? )))))) WHO WOULD TEACH YOU?
I asked, are you longs or shorts, north or south, buying or selling?

Nesradamus:
I don't consider myself an elder, but I do know that two weeks is very little. I don't think I'm an Elder, but I do know that two weeks is not long enough. Six months of demo trading strategies will give you a good sense of what you need to learn, and when you start asking questions, they'll be answered. And now the question sounds like - "How to make easy money?" No one knows the answer.

In any case, you will lose your first deposit, but you will have the memory of the nerve to spend that time.

And the next time you want to get into this... cloaca.... you'll know what you're in for.

strangerr:
And how do you program the market makers' logic?

catch everyone and digitise))))

strangerr:
% is not enough, once I've shown it, I won't do it again)
Don't show it, you could jinx it. Seriously. Just what is the working lot and the maximum number of lots?

Ishim:
It's easier for you, I had to train for a long time. (yes brains get in the way of trade)

Tantrik, I've been racking my brains for over three years, my head was fuming, until I started to get my head around it) And believe me, my knowledge does not hinder me.

strangerr:
And how do you program the logic of market makers?

if I knew.... not my level :-)

strangerr:

Tantrik, I've been racking my brain for over three years, my head was fuming, until I started to figure things out)
Well you write it right - FA - cheated, classic TA - cheated.

strangerr:

Tantric, I was racking my brains for more than three years, my head was fuming, until I started to figure things out).
By the way, the age of a trader is measured by the number of years since the start of independent FOREX trading. I will be one year old on September 9. And how old are you traders? Question for all forum participants?
Reason: