FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 151

somby:
Me too.

and I've got... and me... cat indicator, 80 percent correct, only he's at the cottage right now )))))

Serg51:
The branch will soon switch to the fenya))))
Yeah, bandits have already appeared, boxers, now more guys with pliers will come running and cut everything (youhnet))))

Martingeil:
The bandits are already here, the boxers, the guys with the pliers are coming and that's it.....
It's going to be hard without a gun...))

Serg51:
It will be difficult without a gun ...))

But now we know what Strenzier looks like at the computer, a brick in his hand, a helmet on his head, a cigarette probably smoking, and he's squinting and tossing a brick to mark targets ))))

If 20% is not a bluff, it's easier to collect on the deposit. With reinvestment and discipline it's easier than learning to trade.

Serg51:
It would be hard without a gun ...))

I don't have a nagana, I don't like guns, although I am a good shot, I don't like to kill even a bird, once I went hunting I was surprised how my friend shot such a beautiful maral, it was beautiful, after that I don't go hunting at all, my name is often called.... I go fishing with pleasure.

so you'll get shot or beaten up by gangsters... )))) Not my luck...

If realities were decided by physical strength or mental ability.... I have the other. But I don't have connections to the powers that be. And I can't turn on the hot water in the entryway without a criminal case. So it turns out that I can only live in a separate, private home. When there's no TAN. That's the way it is, you pay for who knows what!!!

emotraid:

But now we know what Strenzier looks like at the computer, a brick in his hand, a helmet on his head, a cigarette probably smoking and him squinting and tossing a brick is marking targets ))))

I do not wear a helmet, it's hot)))

emotraid:

and I have... I have a... cat indicator, 80 per cent correct, only he's at the cottage at the moment )))))
You have to connect the cat to FOREX. I don't know how, but you'd better try!
Reason: