FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 77

lotos7:

and the price of a trawl is not real...

I know... trawl to wherever it takes me ))))

So, 1.2120 hasn't worked out yet, why get into buying?

Martingeil:
2008 returns, volatility
Absolutely. It's getting stronger all the time. Beating any stops. Turned around instantly. It's the trend you can see now from afar. They used to put armoured glass in the banks so traders wouldn't jump out. It didn't work out in my favor then. Maybe we should wait it out. But it will take at least a year.

Sta2066:
Absolutely right. It's getting stronger all the time. Beating any stops. Turned around instantly. It's the trend you can see now from afar. They used to put armoured glass in the banks so traders wouldn't jump out. It didn't work out in my favor then. Maybe we should wait it out. But it will take at least a year.
Who would trade? ))) The speculators will buy all the shit that the real economy does not flatten out ))))) In today's parasitic financial system, we're like the sanitarians of the forest ))))

artikul:
Who's going to do the trading? ))) The speculators are buying up all the crap that the real economy doesn't fucking flatten )))) In today's parasitic financial system we are like forest rangers)))
We cannot be real sanitary inspectors, not on the same level as the rats maybe))

OlegTs:
We're probably not on the same level as the real orderlies, maybe rats or something))

yep... cadaver worms tell me more )))) yikes you'll agree I'm a person, an individual, dumb and stupid, but I'm learning to shield moose and stuffed shits ))))

emotraid:

yep... cadaver worms tell me more )))) yuck, you'll agree I'm a person, an individual, dumb and stupid, but I learn by shielding moose and stuffing shits ))))

you're not a good student when you throw yourself under the train)))) like you're heading in the right direction and you keep buying)))

Sdimm:

You're no good as a learner if you're throwing yourself in front of the train)))) (you seem to have set a direction and yet you keep buying)))

I showed you a screenshot of the boo, why should I miss a buy signal if I'm sure I'm right...? Don't kick me in the face. ))))

emotraid:

I showed you a screenshot that I'm already in a boo, why should I miss a buy signal if I'm sure I'm right...? Don't kick me on the bench ))))

i will not)))) Did your friend who started your trial give up the forum or your husband does not sponsor you anymore?

Sdimm:

I have no idea, doesn't call, doesn't write, no contact with her... fuck her...
Reason: