FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 66

By golly, I expected something like that - volatility and down, but certainly not in this range. I went out most of the day and set up a network of bai and sells up and down, bigger lots of sells, and a couple of moderate sellimits.

strangerr:

They don't care, you might as well tell it to grannies on the bench)))
By the way, why don't you bet with anyone on specific terms. I made a bet with an investor that it would fall below 1.25 and I made good money on that bet....

tema077:

I'm drunk on the computer. I lost my deposit on the eu today by taking a buy on the spike, even though the volume and the indices were all screaming baaaaay-\\\\\.

That's so right. Nothing to add to that.

Mitusha:
the theme, that's a bummer =)

I don't know why I have more than one for each pair, I need 1k1000000000000000000000000000000000 leverage I would do fine then))))

tema077:

That's why I have several of them for each pair, I need 1k1000000000000000000000000000000000 leverage I would do fine then))))
This is how real paratroopers trade )))

And anyway, vodka is evil. I've given up drinking and smoking. I do aikido, I do parkour, I play football with my yard team and I play very hard and I like it a lot. I don't drink because I feel the deepest respect for my friends, for life, and I love them very much. Only very seldom I can drink half a litre or a litre of beer. I don't achieve the goals I've been told by adults, rather I will ignore them or do the opposite. I just love it.

margaret:
By the way, why do not you argue with someone on specific terms. I made a bet with an investor that it would fall below 1.25 and I made a good profit on this bet....

Margaret, how can I bet if I don't know where it will go?)))

There were buying conditions last Thursday, I bought, made a good profit, now it is going down, but there are no selling conditions, the last, or rather the first buy, was knocked out by boo, I smoke, that's all))))

Dimka-novitsek:
And anyway, vodka is evil. I've given up drinking and smoking. I do aikido, parkour, I play football with my yard team and I play it very hard and I like it a lot. I don't drink because I feel the deepest respect for my friends, for life, and I love them very much. Only very seldom I can drink half a litre or a litre of beer. I don't achieve adult goals, rather I will ignore them or do the opposite. I just love it.

this glass I drink to you)

margaret:
By the way, why don't you make a bet with someone on specific terms? I made a bet with an investor that it would fall below 1.25 and made good money on that bet....

if Stranger has been screaming over the weekend at the peak that the rally has just started... we can sell )))) folk omen )))

the pussy rules)))))))))))))))))))))

zy.promised i'd fuck it up if it falls ))) fell down...

strangerr:

Margaret, how can I argue if I myself do not know where it will go?)))

There were buying conditions last Thursday, I bought, made a good profit, now it is going down, but there are no selling conditions, the last, or rather the first buy has gone out in boo, I smoke, that's all))))

I have no buy signals on higher TFs, on m-mt the trend continues... But I think anyway, they won't let it drop too much.
Reason: