I love MetaTrader 4

Congratulations to the MetaTrader Development Team. You all did an excellent job on this program.

I've been playing with MT4 for 2 weeks (started with build 173) and the improvements in build 175 are amazing. I've been fooling with the backtester for a few hours now and it looks very promising.

I've been telling all my IRC friends how cool MT4 is.

Anyways, I just wanted to say, "Thank you" because you probably don't hear it enough.

thanx for warm words

It is showing to me that MetaQuotes staffs like to listen to only praising words. What about other people's proposal, have you read and taken that into account? You don't even care to forward the requests to the appropriate department. How terrible!

Sorry sc0rpi0n, I think I missed the boat! What proposal that you have requested to the Metaquotes which got you have that terrible feeling?

FrankC,

I tend to agree with sc0rpi0n. Whilst I love Metatrader as a platform, the number of requests for new or improved features goes unanswered. If you get the cursory response 'We'll think about it' then you're lucky.

There's no apparent list of features being developed nor do users know what issues/bugs are being worked on. I'm sure many users would like to see a seperate forum which is perused by the MT platform developers who are properly able to verbalise why/why not a feature can or can not be implemented.

This current forum is the only official avenue users have yet there are a great many posts left unanswered. I certainly feel sc0rpi0n's frustration.

Martin

Martin,

Then I agree with your suggestion that Metaquotes should focus on developing a specialized forum for users like you, sc0rpi0n, and alike to remedy their advanced user's technical requests. As you know, Metaquotes is a young company, and with their dedicated technical staff they will improve their customer's satisfactions gradually. Cheers.
Reason: