FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 43

Ishim:

1.55 or a little lower.

Thanks, I've already caught a moose on it, I made $4)) I've run the monkeys on two accounts and let them run.

rigc:

Tantric, Eurobucks is aiming for 24 today?

I do not know - but it is unlikely. (there's about a 5% chance of it getting there today)

Yeah, sometimes it's better to chew than to talk, I hope the bulls have nothing to worry about today... that's it, gone ))

Ishim:
I don't know - but it's unlikely. (There's about a 5% chance he'll get there today)
Get a screenshot.

so, there is talk of a possible interest rate cut. last time they failed by 100+ so no idea what will happen today.....

the u.s. unemployment will also play out... it's a hell of a day today.

Looks like fat bears have entered the market :( Bulls are going in small batches, not risking large sums...

yardex:
Yeah, sometimes it's better to chew than to talk, I hope the bulls have nothing to worry about today... that's it, gone ))
the bulls will soon be the only fair name left! there'll be bears everywhere - fanning their paws )))).

Comrades... Help me with this script...

I need a script that would put pending orders in a grid and be able to set step, stop and takeout parameters. I need a script, not an Expert Advisor. I found a script that meets my needs, set the parameters, put it on a chart but no pending orders appear... Maybe I should adjust something in the terminal?

maladroit:
Looks like fat bears have entered the market :( Bulls are going in small batches, not risking large sums...
Maybe they have a den here!

Rustbunch:

Comrades... Help me with this script...

I need a script that would put pending orders in a grid and be able to set step, stop and takeout parameters. I need a script, not an Expert Advisor. I found a script that meets my needs, set the parameters, put it on a chart but no pending orders appear... Maybe I should set up something in the terminal?

I don't want to litter the topic, this topic is for forecasts. Here: Any newbie question, not to clutter up the forum
Reason: