Question on DLL ...... - page 2

VOLDEMAR:

There's no def, I haven't figured out how to create one

Right click on the project --> Add --> New Item --> Visual C++ --> Module definition file (.def).

If you add the existing one by hand, it won't work, you need to create it by the studio.

but when transferring the whole EA code, the VS compiler complains about all predefined variables like OrderModify(), OrderSend().

How to solve this problem ????

Why carry the whole thing over? just the logic of decision-making.

Guys, how do you transfer AccountNumber() to the dll, specifically the predefined variable itself ????

VOLDEMAR:
Guys, how do we transfer AccountNumber() to the dll, specifically the predefined variable itself ????

Ask for this number by an EA and pass it as a parameter to a function

VOLDEMAR:
Guys, how to move AccountNumber() to dll itself predefined variable ????

You can't. It can always be substituted in MQL4 code. There is an option to control the contents of ex4 file (same CRC) but it works too.

________

Although no -- it can be read from window and possibly from terminal settings files.

Guys, how to pass to dll function from int start() { } ???? I have variables a and c I want to send them to dll, calculate and return results with ...

A function cannot be passed - it can only be called. And you can only pass a parameter to a function.

drknn:
A function cannot be passed - it can only be called. And you can only pass a parameter to a function.

Ok ! I misspoke how to pass parameters to dll, then calculate them and return the result to EA ????

Take a look - it's easier to show it than to tell it at length.

>
Reason: