Help! Did I find the golden grail or a bug? - page 2

What happens to your $10,000 deposit at a drawdown of 87136.14 or you trade late at night when no one is watching

Roman.:

It's clear that it's open. This is the first time it's been recorded that such dough has been chopped!

HURRY UP AND GET REAL! You can not pull - because the staff will figure it out and will put things in the wheel. Because the staff will see through the TC and will put sticks in the wheels of such a miracle. Check in any case, can only be real ...

:):):) After the first time I ran ENT and got a hang-up, it seemed to me that DC actually saw something and started correcting the errors. I thought the DC actually saw something and started correcting the errors... :):):) It's not a big deal, but who knows... maybe they are watching us... :):):)

sotic:

:):):) The question is still open... Is it just me or has it happened to anyone else as well?

I don't think anyone would want to test it.... although someone might be interested)

If you had posted the source code, they might have pointed out your error.

but to be fair - profit one deal less than the spread - let's muddy the waters

sotic:

:):):) After the first time I ran ENT and got a hang-up, I thought the DC actually saw something and started correcting the errors. I thought the DC actually saw something and started correcting the errors... :):):) It's not a big deal, but who knows... Maybe they are watching us... :):):)
That's it. Forex is dead))) All the brokerage houses in the world are going to have an emergency meeting tomorrow... and figure out where to get the cash to pay out the future billionaire sotic's winnings .

jelizavettka:
Rather, this nastiness uses an indicator that looks ahead. i.e. at -N bars in the tester.

in the tester this is not possible.

The effect, most likely, is related to the fact that the Expert Advisor is linked to the tick generator feature, or something similar.

joo:
it is not possible in the tester.
I used to roll really well... on the old build. Seriously. But how it is now, I don't know.

jelizavettka:
That's it. Forex is dead))) All the forex dealers in the world are going to have an emergency meeting tomorrow... and figure out where to get the dough to pay out the future billionaire sotic's winnings .

You're laughing!!! And I can't even comb my hair yet.... :):):)

sotic:

You're laughing!!! And I can't even comb my hair yet.... :):):)
It happens) Emotions are good! It brings colour into your life)

jelizavettka:
.... said Roman, smiling evilly.))
Not at all... :-) Real is real!
Reason: