Help! Did I find the golden grail or a bug?

Hello!

While creating another EA I came across the following error. When running in DEMO tester, I saw the result, after which my hair stood up on end.... And the system (computer) hung with my terminal (Forex4you). After the manipulation, I see the following. I can see the Expert Advisor in the terminal, it works, it is readable, but physically this file is not in the system... ? ... Printed out the test and copied the file in txt. Rebooted. And? The file isn't physically in the system, but the terminal keeps opening, testing and working.... ?

I decided to run it through another terminal (Alpari) and what do I see, same thing, my hair fell out again... :):):)

I can't understand why ? Did I create a GOLDEN GRAIL or is it just the Crash of the system.... :):):)

P.S.: The code of the program, I can not give yet, for some reason... Still working on it... :):):) sorry

Help test on other tests and computers, and let me know WHAT IS THAT?? .... :):):):)

Thanks in advance, sorry for the CALAMBURY.

The test is from Alpari:

Strategy Tester Report
DEN_wyb_PSAR
Alpari-ECN-Demo (Build 432)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2012.03.27 00:00 - 2012.07.24 23:59 (2012.03.27 - 2012.07.25)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
ParametersLots=0.1; MG=888; PERIOD=15; PARAMETERS_LOT="LOT PARAMETERS"; Lot_Maximum=1000; Lot=0.1; PARAMETERS_ALT="AUTOLOT"; Auto_Lot=true; Risk=200;
Bars in history124821Modelled ticks5312541Simulation quality25.00%
Chart mismatch errors0
Initial deposit10000.00
Net profit186139.82Total profit190757.07Total loss-4617.25
Profitability41.31Expected payoff115.40
Absolute drawdown1005.97Maximum drawdown87136.14 (62.02%)Relative drawdown71.84% (63749.34)
Total trades1613Short positions (% win)1580 (99.94%)Long positions (% win)33 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all)1612 (99.94%)Loss trades (% of all)1 (0.06%)
Largestprofitable trade4984.36losing transaction-4617.25
Averageprofitable deal118.34losing trade-4617.25
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)1612 (190757.07)continuous losses (loss)1 (-4617.25)
Maximumcontinuous profits (number of wins)190757.07 (1612)continuous loss (number of losses)-4617.25 (1)
Averagecontinuous winnings1612continuous loss1

Files:

Rather, this nastiness uses an indicator that looks ahead. i.e. at -N bars in the tester.

I didn't put in an indicator. Although... I use PARABOLIC...

on the minus bar.)

Put out the source.!

sotic:

Hello

Good afternoon! Don't sweat it! Hurry up and get real at least at the minimum wage and chop some dough before they figure it out...

Then it'll be too late. :-)

Roman.:
Good afternoon! Don't sweat it! Hurry up and get real at least at the minimum wage and chop some dough before it's figured out...
They've been waiting for him for a long time)))

jelizavettka:
It's been waiting for him there for a long time.))
Who knows, maybe he's really... from the future...:-)

:):):) The question is still open... Is it just me or has it happened to anyone else as well?

Roman.:
Who knows, maybe he's actually... from the future...:-)
Yeah) From the future, which is in the past)

sotic:

:):):) The question is still open... Is it just me or has it happened to anyone else as well?

Clearly, it's open. This is the first time it's been recorded chopping up THIS kind of cash!

HURRY UP AND GET REAL! You can not pull - because the staff will figure it out and will put things in the wheel. Because the staff will see through the TC and will put sticks in the wheels of such a miracle. Check in any case, can only be real ...

Roman.:

It's clear that it's open. This is the first time it's been recorded that such dough has been chopped!

HURRY UP AND GET REAL! You can not pull - because the staff will figure it out and will put things in the wheel. Because the staff will see through the TC and will put sticks in the wheels of such a miracle. Check in any case, can only be real ...

.... said Roman, smiling evilly.))
Reason: