Buy, sell or hold? - page 6

tara:

That'll be 10 bucks.

I forgive you.

gpwr:
Give me more )

TheXpert:
Give me more )

Here's another situation. Same question for traders. What do we do on the last shown bar: buy, sell or hold? The main thing is why? I am interested in the thought process, analysis.

gpwr:

Removed information about the pair, the timeframe, and the price itself. So, what do we do here: sell, buy, or nothing? And why?

Mathematically describe the combination, run it through history, collect statistics, and navigate by it... And to make a decision with your head, without auto-adapters the data is obviously not enough, it will just be a guessing game. You need frame, instrument, day of the week, time, etc., maybe the behaviour of other instruments.

Figar0:

Mathematically describe the combination, run it through the history, collect statistics, and use it as a guide... And to make a decision with your head, without auto-adapters the data is obviously not enough, it will just be a guessing game. You need a frame, an instrument, a day of the week, time, etc., maybe the behaviour of other instruments.

Tell me what exactly you need and I will answer. M15 timeframe. On the last bar of my second chart (top) Thursday, 15:00.

I am not asking for a guess. I need a way of thinking and making a decision in this situation. If there are not enough bars to make a decision, I will post more.

Hmm. I'm in favour of the fence. Probably can be very cautiously salted though, stop is not far, a square higher.

gpwr:

If not enough bars to make a decision, I'll post more.

Few )

jelizavettka:

The best job for a potential future very successful professional trader is a caretaker....

"Two in two" average ...... and plenty of time to think.... and doing...

(I'm not kidding)

I agree, but you still have to feed your family, so it doesn't really work.

show the H4. or the equivalent of bars.

Something says to sit on the fence... )

At the bottom - far enough away you can put a buy limit with a good take.

;)

jelizavettka: I wouldn't do anything... short selling is too late and long selling is too early.

I wish I knew what "long sell" is...

You probably mean "sell for the long term". But it is not correct to play with accepted terms like that.

gpwr:

Tell me what exactly you need and I will answer. M15 timeframe. On the last bar of my second chart (top) Thursday, 15:00.

I am not asking for a guess. I need a way of thinking and making a decision in this situation. If there are not enough bars to make a decision, then I will post more.

Buy. Decided by horoscope and folk omens. That's how I always trade.

I asked the same questions in the Market Description branch. I even attached a somewhat similar picture. You, by the way, also made an appearance there.... Only my context was slightly different, although your context is not completely clear to me yet.

But it is obvious that for such observations to be meaningful, they have to be taken off of successful traders)

gpwr:

Here's another situation. Same question for traders. What do we do on the last shown bar: buy, sell or hold? And the main thing is why? I am interested in the thought process, analysis.

There is not much information - the timeframe is shallow, there is no instrument, no date, no price, we can only guess how it (the price) goes down quietly and will go further - down.
Reason: