The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 28

yosuf:

In this regard http://www.machinelearning.ru/wiki/index.php?title=%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C, maybe change the name of the branch:...

Yeah. To "Assistant Professor Studying Mathematics."

I see no reason to deny Yusuf's innovation and named regression models.

It's not like anyone is being dragged by Bulashov's forks and Elliott waves...

Everyone invents to the extent of their knowledge.

And the famous (18) is better than some alligators. )

Incomprehensible (set, by the way, by Alexey - mathematician) dismissive tone of discussion of one of mathematical models surprises - this is a specialized forum. There is a strange childish jealousy. Like I myself have not invented anything, so it is up to others. Even Yusuf has a complex - he took a penny for his patent in the USSR, but if he had done so now or then abroad he would have made a good living. That is why he is immediately going to work on land plots )))

He is also a funny guy - he ascribes to his model miraculous powers against almost all diseases and the evil eye...

;)

I would suggest that fans of extrapolations move on to constructive discussion, and verbally inclined cozy talkers go to the smoking room.

...like I haven't invented anything myself, so no one else can...

There is no invention here, there is not even a solution to an engineering problem, the solution to which usually leads to an invention. This is simply the solution to a mathematical problem. Which is not complicated and unsolvable, like the problem solved by Perelman. Ordinary routine mathematics.

For something to be called by your name, it has to be earned from the community, the community decides, not the impostor. But the local community decided to call this model the "Predictor Sultonov Model" (PMS) - there is no objection to that:)

yosuf:
Linear regression applies when you assume that there is a linear relationship between price and time,
A fundamental point. Price does not depend on time, price changes with time, but it does not depend on it. What the price does depend on is the willingness to buy or sell.

HideYourRichess:
A fundamental point. Price does not depend on time, the price changes with time, but it does not depend on it. What the price really depends on is the willingness to buy or sell.
If you think about it this way, nothing depends on time. Except that if you stop time, all the processes in the world will stop like in a snapshot. Each instant of time corresponds to a particular value of any substance, any quantity, any parameter. Outside of time nothing exists at all.

HideYourRichess:
Point of principle. Price does not depend on time, the price changes with time, but it does not depend on it. What the price really depends on is the willingness to buy or sell.

You, pardon me, have uttered utter nonsense...

;)))

avtomat:

You, pardon me, have uttered utter nonsense...

;)))

I think you are

Or does TIME move the price ?

I see no reason to deny Yusuf's innovation and named regression models.

Everyone invents to the extent of their knowledge.

And famous (18) is better than some alligators. )

Incomprehensible (set, by the way, by Alexey - mathematician) disparaging tone of discussion of one of mathematical models surprises - this is a specialized forum. There is a strange childish jealousy. Like I myself have not invented anything, so it is up to others. Yusuf has a complex - in the USSR he earned a penny for his patent, but if he had done so now or then abroad he would have made a good living. That is why he is immediately going to work on land))).

Moreover, the joker - attributes to his model miraculous properties almost from all diseases and the evil eye...

;)

I would suggest that fans of extrapolations move on to constructive discussion, and the verbally-minded cozy talkers go to the smoking room.

Mischek2:

And to my way of thinking you

Or does TIME move the price?

And you seem to find it difficult to see the relationship deeper than one level...

If you accept that the price depends on 'willingness to buy', then the 'willingness' itself changes over time - that's clear, I hope...

Let's put it this way:

Price as a function of desire C(G);

Desire as a function of time G(t);

Then C(G)=C(G(t));

This nesting can be continued by inventing anything else besides "desires", but ultimately the independent variable is time t.

Reason: