[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 684

margaret:
And on H4?

And on H4 the doji with increased volume (compared to previous ones), so the picture is 50/50, look at H1 next.

Sdimm:

I've tried it, but the other day Ishimoku showed quite good results (in my strategy).
I tried it, but for me there are a lot of false signals, but the other day Ishimoku showed quite good results (in my strategy), by the way the standard settings of the indicator are tuned for the daily TF.

herzogtier:
I tried it, it seems to me there are too many decoys, but the other day Ishimoku showed itself quite good (in my strategy), by the way the standard settings for the indicator are precisely adjusted for the day timeframe.

It may be a little cheaper, I think it may be a little cheaper. I have a cloud on H1 but it is widening.

By the way the pound has already executed the emerging HYIP on H1, I think it's the euro's turn ))))

ugh... I just read the whole thing....)))))

let me show you a picture in confidence, you have to share it with your friends, don't you tantrik??? ))))))

BEAUTIFUL!!!! ;)))) well there's a weekend...))

Sdimm:

Yes, it is standard for the day, I can personalise it for other timeframes, I found it on the web. I have a cloud on H1 but it is getting wider.
I do not mind, the tool is proved by time, so I will not refuse to assess the situation on other timeframes. Thanks in advance

telescope lenses reconfigured))))) Н1 :)

Why are you guys buying before the euro falls?

MobileMan:

+100

MobileMan:

To sell at 1.26)))
Reason: