FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 90

strangerr:

Yours is the only thing left to discuss, apart from the danglers)))

OK, fine, no more pictures here, we'll admire your stupidity and troll.

Well, why not... buy it and say that you've bought it, instead of buying it yesterday, closing it the day before - no talking.

Ishim:
Why not... buy it and say that you bought it, not that you bought it yesterday, closed it the day before - no one says a word.
Why? Did he borrow money from you? I don't either. So he doesn't owe anyone anything.

Ishim:

Went and looked - saw the screenshot 2588, but in the evening when we were flubbing you didn't say a word about buying - you were even aiming for a pullback... - Most likely, the order has already closed - so you do not show it in the history - 30 pips is a profit!

The other deals may or may not have been done. This is not what this topic is about - not the past deals.

What the fuck do you care about my deals? For the tenth time, don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong, or are you retarded? Find a screenshot at the beginning of the week and you'll see them all, or can't you handle it? I've seen morons, but that's a diagnosis. Here, bite your nails.

moskitman:
Why would he do that? Did he borrow money from you? I don't either. So he doesn't owe anyone anything.
We do not owe him anything, let him keep it to himself and make predictions. I am not interested in his profits (losses), but I think it's silence to the floodlords because of some troll with left-hand trades - nonsense! (write people - fry the trolls!)

I'll have another beer, I can do it today... I've earned it, but don't fight ))))

Ishim:
So we do not owe him anything, let him keep it to himself, let him make predictions. I am not interested in his profits (losses), but I think it is foolish for flooders to keep quiet because of some troll with left-hand trades! (write people - fry the trolls!)

that's something... i didn't get it right the first time...... killed the shit out of me

strangerr:

What the fuck do you care about my deals? For the tenth time, don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong, or are you retarded? Find a screenshot at the beginning of the week and you'll see them all, or can't you handle it? I've seen morons, but to this extent, it's a diagnosis. Here, bite your nails.

I don't give a shit about your screens! All right, that's enough for today (the trolls are fed up, the fludders are happy, etc.) Have a nice weekend everyone! And my condolences to the relatives of LOMO ((((((((((((((((((((.

I'm going to die ))))))))))))))

Ishim:
So we don't owe him one either, let him keep it to himself, let him make predictions. ...

and sphygabahs again...

Igor, go ahead and tell me what to write here. What, you don't owe him anything?

Reason: