Forget random quotes - page 66

I am almost convinced that the markets are a random walk...

lately i've become interested in random charts.... it's like a separate hobby) ninja trader makes the most beautiful charts.... and they are indistinguishable from the real thing...

could you tell a random graph from a real one? i don't think so... everything is there: heads and shoulders, pennants and flags, complex neural network "patterns" and trend indicators work just as well as in a real market, sometimes even better)

and if markets are so non-random, then why don't you find these non-randoms...? predicted or identified a trend and go....

i read the machine-learning thread. lots of enthusiasm and zero results. so why are you so convinced that markets are not random if the trade itself is a random wandering around zero?

don't get me wrong, i'm all for science, but i have no evidence to predict. beliefs need to be based on facts... i don't have any...

by the way, if anyone knows...where can i find a random chart generator for mt4/mt5. i would probably even buy one...

thanks of course for the help) but I found it in the built-in libraries.... it's been a long time since I programmed.... and it turns out everything is already so advanced...the alglib library...cool

CHighQualityRand is just what I need!

and
MathRandomX()

but still... has anyone tried to build strategies based on random artificial data?

isn't this a fundamentally new perspective to the illusions of predicting the unpredictable?...pardon the pun)

Reason: