Forget random quotes - page 34

yosuf:
Правильно заметили, что очень много неопределенностей и вольностей в трактовке понятий совершенный или несовершенный рынок, причем попытка пройтись по всем ссылкам только добавляет неопределенность.

Absolutely right, that's exactly what it is.

My understanding of market perfection: the market is perfect in the sense that it cannot be described by regularities, rules, etc., etc.

This is the part where my opinion differs from yours quite a bit.

MetaDriver:

As long as the fat tail ends are alive - it will be possible to trade profitably in the markets. Including sustainably.

And they will always be.

I see.

Only those with thick ends and iron balls can trade successfully.

Lisa, where's the smiley face?

tara:
Lizzie, where's the smiley face?

No, I'm serious. Only you have to have at least three tails. - mutant would be.

And they're all pulling one, and it's growing out of the wrong place... h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/122308

Statistics should not be used to guide your decision-making. You can't even look back on it.

tara:
Statistics should not guide your decision-making. You can't even look back on it.
Are you saying that the history of quotes is unnecessary?

It is necessary.

But, by no means - to make a decision here and now.

Karl Clausewitz taught it. He was the first to divide the data into a training sample and a working sample :)

tara:

It is necessary.

But, by no means - to make a decision here and now.

Karl Clausewitz taught us that. He was the first to divide data into a training sample and a working sample :)

That's how they are strongly connected. Without knowing history, you cannot successfully trade what is here and now.

So, historical information is used at every decision point.

And "now" is the moment in time when it is not too late.

jelizavettka:

So they are strongly connected. Without knowing history, you cannot successfully trade what is here and now.

So, historical information is used in every decision-making moment.

The first thesis is indisputable, the second is baseless and flawed.
Reason: