Why do you limit the maximum drawdown on the account? - page 9

sever32: have 150th place in profitability among ALL PAMM accounts older than 1.5 years

So that's where the dog is....))

zoritch:

maybe i'm stupid... but how can it be a six-month wait for an awesome deal or what ?...

(or guessing on nonfarms and see if one of the three gets lucky...?...:-))

the main thing is that i got the moueux in the first post, he said he was coming for a long time, the expected drawdown may be 80% of the deposit. you see, not 20, but 80. at 20 all lose, and my account is in the top 150. it's not about smarts, anyway i do not understand when i say that i involved the entire depot, but one would ask about the probability of ldostigernya this drawdown. primitives, all need 10 or 15 max. drawdown.

this is for you as an example.

Roman.:

"All the shortcomings of a martin are levelled.

Not all. Losses are ruined by a single trade. This is one of the major disadvantages of martingale.

sever32:

TS FUGU

Well done, even though the terms "martin" and "lock" ring a bell. But so far so good. Even 2 investors showed up http://instaforex.com/ru/pamm_monitoring.php?trader=5026574

I wish you all the best and good luck. Cheers.

jelizavettka:

Well done, even though the terms "martin" and "lock" ring a bell. But so far so good. Even got two investors http://instaforex.com/ru/pamm_monitoring.php?trader=5026574.

I wish you a lot of luck. Cheers.

Got rid of the lock.

I got rid of the locke.

(embarrassed) it's not about this account, it's about the topic of the thread)

Sync by honeybunny

sever32:

the market was showing it was wrong :-) in my first post, i said that i had come for a long time, the expected drawdown could be 80% of the depo. you know, not 20 but 80. at 20 everyone dumped, and my account is in the top 150. it's not about smarts, anyway i can't understand when i say that i'm using the whole depo, but one would have asked about the possibility of that drawdown. everyone wants 10 or 15 max drawdown.

this is for you as an example.

I understand, I understand... :-)))

I told you I lost a separate risky deposit with a drawdown of about eighty...

it ended up going under... I doubt it was due to my stupid actions as the dumbest of traders...

the market just threw me out... showing it was all wrong...:-))

LeoV:

So that's where it's going....)))

no, it's just an example...

DmitriyN:
Not all of them. The losses are reversed in one trade. This is one of the major drawbacks of martingale.

Take them out to profit - over several trades...

There was a memoir (similar) somewhere (can't find it on my computer now)...

Can't make it yet - on the fly....

Files:
1.zip  65 kb

sever32:

but at least one would have asked about the likelihood of this achievement.

Curious.

A few words and/or figures, if possible.

Roman.:

"All the disadvantages of martin have been mitigated. I believe my TS allows me to reconsider some common notions about trading, drawdowns and the use of such unpopular components as martin and lock."

Golden words! I'm on my way to it myself.

Congratulations!) Did you really manage to get the system state to sub-martingale? If not, it's self-deception and shamanism)