[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 121

nikelodeon:
Opened a lock and put ilan to buy continue working with old orders....

did you place the lot manually or with a script?

where is the previous depo? it's not interesting to start over every time there is a drawdown.....

vladds:

do you place the lock manually or with a script?

By the way, the funniest thing for these EAs would be the following. If the drawdown reaches 20% of the deposit, I would just lock and disable all experts, leaving the position for later, under the supervision of a human ...

the most reliable option. when you leave, you'll be safe for your depo.....

nikelodeon:
where is the previous deposit? it's not interesting to start over every time there is a drawdown.....

i told you i just implemented a new forex broker, i don't understand the increase in the deposit and i'm going all the way as i told you before)

today was the end, i helped him buy 0.3 lots, i put in a total of.............)

And when the EA is enabled again, i.e. when opening the lock, it will open buy positions (like in our case) of large volume, which will start to move the profit closer to the market, respectively, the closer the profit, the more likely it will be triggered on a bounce. That's all. There's nothing else to think of here....

nikelodeon:

By the way, the funniest thing for these EAs would be the following. When a 20% drawdown of the deposit is reached, you should break and disconnect all the experts, leaving the resolution of the position for later, under the supervision of a person...

The most reliable option. when you leave, you'll be safe for your depot completely.....

I agree!

vladds:

i told you i started a new forex broker, i don't understand how to increase the deposit and i'm going all the way as i said before))

today was the end of the day i helped him buy 0.3 lot, i put in a total of.............)

Sorry..... You could have taken it off )))) Warned.... Although I was thinking the following

Imagine that you have an initial deposit of 10,000. Trading is done in such a way that we risk the entire depot. That is, when you reach 20,000 rubles, you withdraw half of it, thus returning the invested funds. If you lost the remaining ten, you start over. But if you raised and withdrew again, you have one more spare tenner in case of loss. And only the next ten can be considered as a profit. It turns out that investing ten rubles you need at least 40000 rubles, withdrawing 30000 rubles, in order to say "I have earned 10000 rubles in Forex". For such a system it is extremely difficult to work continuously. That's why the work is limited. Or working with lots in this system is a must. I don't know if it's just the philosophy of earning, or at what point you can say you've earned money on forex. Only by quadrupling the deposit.

nikelodeon:
And when you include advisors again, i.e. opening the lock, it will open buy positions (like in our case) of large volume, which will start to move the profit closer to the market, respectively, the closer the profit, the more likely it will trigger on a bounce. That's all. There's nothing else to think of here....

After all, the aim of this system is to pull up profit so that it is caught by the market when it rebounds, then why not just lie on a trend with a drawdown of securities, and then (if the trend is not long) try to drag the profit closer to the market by opening large positions below...... Let's see how it works this time, because if I had not taken any action I think I would have lost my deposit.....

Better yet, don't close the position down, but haul in the loss along with the profit from the baiji. This way the load on the deposit will be minimal..... But this is only if the profit from buying has become equal to or lower than the sell position....

nikelodeon:

I'm sorry..... You could have taken it off. )))) You were warned.... I was thinking the following, though.

Imagine you have an initial deposit of 10,000. Trading is done in such a way that we risk the entire deposit. That is, when you reach 20,000 rubles, you withdraw half of it, thus returning the invested funds. If you lost the remaining ten, you start over. But if you raised and withdrew again, you have one more spare tenner in case of loss. And only the next ten can be considered as a profit. It turns out that investing ten rubles you need at least 40000 rubles, withdrawing 30000 rubles, in order to say "I have earned 10000 rubles in Forex". For such a system it is extremely difficult to work continuously. That's why the work is limited. Or working with lots in this system is a must. I don't know if it's just the philosophy of earning, or at what point you can say you've earned money on forex. Only by increasing the depo by 4 times.

I had 19 yesterday started with 5 so max increase by 3 times!
Reason: