FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 39

And inside the day, the picture is like this...

Speaker:

Quite a nice hat.... I have the same opinion-1.2870. And it will probably be by the end of this week or the beginning of next week..... I'm waiting for a breakthrough.

There is a suggestion that it will be something like this:

herzogtier:

The assumption is that it will be something like this:

There is an assumption that my buy will either shoot up or I will close it in b/w. That's the only thing that has anything to do with reality over the last N pages of this thread.

When you realise that it doesn't matter where the price goes, it's what you do that matters...

Heroix:

There is an assumption that my buy will either shoot up or I will close it in b/w. That's the only thing that has anything to do with reality over the last N pages of this thread.

When will you realise that it doesn't matter where the price goes, what matters is what you do...

Don't like it, don't eat it!!!!

Heroix:

There is an assumption that my buy will either shoot up or I will close it in b/w. That's the only thing that's relevant to reality over the last N pages of this thread.

When you realise that it doesn't matter where the price goes, what matters is what you do...

and who told you that people always trade fairy tales ))))

it's a vision for a particular moment... not a blueprint for a trade... that's why you hang out here... to exchange opinions...

Vizard:

and who told you that people are always trading ))))

is a vision for a particular moment... not a blueprint for a trade... that's why you hang out here...to exchange opinions...

OK, got it. I'll stay out of it. :)

Heroix:

Ok, got it. I'll stay out of it. :)

go ahead... who forbids it... just don't compare people to Nirobs... we don't have grails like him))) (by the way I gave him a blind test which he failed of course)

so when you're hungry you don't have time for fairy tales... and somehow the market is being addressed )))...

may profits be with you ))))...

Heroix:

There's an assumption that my buy will either shoot up or I'll close it in b/w. That's the only thing that has anything to do with reality over the last N pages of this thread.

When will you realise that it doesn't matter where the price goes, what matters is what you do...

What's all the fuss about?

Hooked on Wizard, pokin' at the bai?

)))

My TS is persistently signalling BUY

Targets and levels unchanged

Euro/Dollar important levels are: 1.2830, 1.2797, 1.2743, 1.2712, 1.2560, 1.2527, 1.2505, 1.2476 и 1.2409. Here we are following the development of the ascending structure from June 28. Short-term upward movement, we expect in the corridor of 1.2712 - 1.2743, breakdown of the last value should be accompanied by a pronounced upward movement, in this case the target is 1.2797. Potential value for the upside, we consider level 1.2830, upon the achievement of which we expect consolidation. Short-term downside movement, we expect after the breakdown of 1.2560, which will have negative impact on the upside structure of June 28, here targets are not defined. The range of 1.2527 - 1.2505 is the key support for the upside, its breakdown will allow expecting the movement to 1.2476, before this level we expect the initial conditions for the downward cycle.

Trading recommendations:

Buy: 1.2712 Take profit: 1.2740
Buy: 1.2745 Take profit: 1.2795
Sell: 1.2560 Take profit: 1.2540
Sell: 1.2505 Take profit: 1.2480

solar:

You should first write something similar to mt4 yourself, and then hail it. If you can't do something and you're so smart, then go ahead c++, dll, what's the problem? Everybody is so damn smart, but they don't go in formation... from the anecdote ....
Who's criticizing? Who are you talking to? Go smoke, kid.
Reason: