FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 37

Vizard:

it's hard to tell from the structure...

it just feels like it's going to go down today... we'll see tonight...

Well then why are you posting nonsense here if you can't tell?

Heroix:

Then why post some nonsense if you can't say?

no reason)))

we'll be waiting for your bollocks... (b))) and then shine your light )))

Vizard:

no need ))))

we'll be waiting for your bollocks... a daily schedule to the point ))))) and shine your light ))))

Wait till you're gray, I don't suffer from Niroba syndrome... even in its infancy form.

Heroix:

Wait till you gray hair, I don't suffer from Niroba syndrome...not even in its embryonic form.

You've come by )))) run on by ))))

or...

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences...

post on the topic...I've expressed my opinion before tonight...

Another Mr. "I'm imagining things, but I have the last word" detected. I'll remove myself from any further idle paling.

p.s. if you really knew anything for sure, you wouldn't be posting this crap. Arrivederci.

Wizard, if it's not too much trouble on the pound how do you see it?

MobileMan:
Well, you help me out then )))) At this depo I can only sustain 50pp down from current level. Options - refill (Double the depo overnight), leave it as it is, or close tears.

Mobile, it's a thankless job to advise))) Myself in buys since last week, just went lower and not going to close them.

sergey620x:
Wizard, if it's not too much trouble on the pound how do you see it?

just looking at the euur...

Heroix:

Another Mr. "I'm imagining things, but I have the last word" detected. I'll remove myself from any further idle paling.

p.s. if you really knew anything for sure, you wouldn't be posting this crap. Arrivederci.

it's always like this )))) just ask for an opinion on the market... the guy disappears ))))...
Reason: