FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 164

artikul:
Just don't forget to reconfigure this miracle )))) Just like any scientific research in the modern world comes down to religion (faith), so Yusuf sincerely believes that the last 30 or 50 bars determine the future price ))))
Put even 1000 bars on D1. for example. That's 4 years and you will see that this mahin reacts to every tick, not letting you make a mistake. But this is for the long term. I'm using these exact settings myself. But intraday and pipsing, you can limit yourself to a smaller number of bars of history.

yosuf:
Put even 1,000 bars on D1. for example. That's 4 years and you'll see that this gyro reacts to every tick, never letting you make a mistake. But this is for the long term. But intraday and pipsing, you can limit yourself to a smaller number of bars of history.
A white bull's tale, Yusuf )))) Your indicator will never catch the moment when the market maker decides to move the price in the direction of the largest accumulation of orders or stop-losses )))) Regression by itself does not carry that kind of information, even if you bombard it with all the algebra in the world ))))

Dimka-novitsek:

No reaction to the news? Isn't it bad?

This news is not recent, analysts just don't comment on it, but I see it as a wide range flat...

margaret 22.06.2012 13:54
Cvinto:
So will theGreeks be helped by a trillion or will they get the remaining yard?

so far so good, possible info to lower the eurosti:

Entry into force of the European ESM Stabilisation Facility may be delayed because of the FRG

The European Stability Mechanism (ESM), contrary to expectations, may not enter into force on July 1. The German Federal Constitutional Court (FCC) intends to ask German President Joachim Gauck to postpone the signing of the law on the permanent EU Stabilisation Fund until it has been examined by a second judicial panel of the FCC. A spokeswoman for the constitutional court announced this on Thursday, June 21. She said the court needs some time to examine all materials. "We assume that the federal president will comply with the request as before and the court will have enough time to review," Reuters quoted the constitutional court as saying. The Bundestag and Bundesrat are due to pass the ESM law at the end of June.

artikul:
A white bull's tale, Yusuf )))) Your indicator will never catch the moment when the market maker decides to move the price in the direction of the largest accumulation of orders or stop losses )))) Regression by itself does not carry that kind of information, even if you bombard it with all the algebra in the world ))))

Don't be absurd. You'd think your way would catch moments like this. Then what are you doing here? You must be able to make something out of the price range to make a little money. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

So, he may have an inertial component of his 18 plans. There is no need to say that predictions are evil and the real guys are trading the present. All use past prices in their analysis.

And sometimes they deceive themselves saying that they do not make forecasts. There are two more points

The forecast also changes as information is added in the form of a new bar, so it is dynamic which is correct. The important thing is to have a timely reaction to these arrivals.

And then, no one understands how and what counts at 18, but there are queues of praise lined up. Also, don't think it's a dumb regression, since there's only one function. It's looking for non-linear relationships.

Nikitoss:

Don't be absurd. You'd think your way would catch such moments. Then what are you doing here? You must be able to extract something from the price range to make a little money. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Here and he may have inertial components of his 18 highlights and predicts . And there is no need to say that forecasts are evil and the real guys are trading the present. All use past prices in their analysis.

And sometimes they deceive themselves saying that they do not make forecasts. There are two more points

The forecast also changes as information is added in the form of a new bar, so it is dynamic which is correct. The important thing is to have a timely reaction to these arrivals.

And then, no one understands how and what counts at 18, but there are queues of praise lined up. Also, don't think it's a dumb regression, since there's only one function. It's looking for non-linear relationships.

Always felt squeamish about the real guys )))) Trade, but don't shit your trousers ))))

artikul:
I've always been squeamish about the real guys.) Trade, but don't shit in your trousers.)

You're a boor, keep your childish innocence and insults to yourself.

You shat yourself by saying nonsense and in response to the explanations you threw out another nonsense that had nothing to do with the post at all.

You seem to associate trading with shitting in your trousers, you are, sorry, an ass trader. So don't judge it by yourself. Not everyone does that, I don't think so.

PS: "I'm not saying that Yusuf is a genius merchant and that his 18 is a good thing that will make everyone a fortune. I'm saying that if you're going to rub your nose in someone else's work, be so kind as to at least look into it. And not just go banging on about it from under the table.

Nikitoss:

You're a boor, keep your childish innocence and insults to yourself.

You shat yourself by saying nonsense and in response to the explanations you threw out another nonsense that had nothing to do with the post at all.

You seem to associate trading with shitting in your trousers, you are, sorry, an ass trader. So don't judge it by yourself. Not everyone does that, I don't think so.

If you are right, where is the peace and pleasure ))))) You, young man, have one hysteria from Yusuf's turkeys )))

artikul:
If you are right, where is the peace and pleasure ))))) You, young man, are hysterical about Yusuf's turkeys ))))

I don't give a shit about 18. What pisses me off is the gusto with which a bunch of shakolja are bitching about an older man. Wherever he writes a post. And only a few have tried to dig in.

They sit around, grow demoboblicks and think they have become traders.

Tell me, in this particular eu situation, didn't this turkey fuck up7 ))))

Margaret, thank you!!!

The turkey sells...

Reason: