FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 188

Dimka-novitsek:
Well, well. A few selloffs are still hanging in there.

And here's what the DOW feed says:

See the monthly chart of the pair:

>http://www.dowjoneswebservices.com/chart/view/5966

>On this chart you can see two moving averages which will have the effect of attracting support for the pair, possibly halting the downtrend. Both moving averages are now rising, but only gradually, and are thought to be leveling off.

>The 235-month moving average is made up of the support and resistance levels during the euro's existence, and this moving average is now running very close at 1.2184.

>The 260-month moving average is now at 1.2022, slightly above the 1.2000 level, and these two levels form the 1.2000 area, which is the last line of defense before the 2010 reaction low of 1.1876.

>The low of 1.1876 is important because if it is broken, it will renew the decline from the July 2008 high of 1.6040, and it will create room for long-term weakness to the low of 1.1065, using the logarithmic scale.

>We need a rebound above the resistance of 1.2493 and 1.2547 to question the pair's negative prospects, and only a rise above the June 18 reaction high of 1.2748 will strengthen the bulls' position.

bomzh-nn:
fuck, i don't see an entry point

I don't see a point of entry to buy either, and you can sell anywhere and anytime ))))

chepikds:

I don't see a move to buy either, and you can sell anywhere and anytime ))))

nice marking.... always liked your screenshots...

Dimka-novitsek : Well, well. A few selves have been hanging around so far.

It's ok, they will close.

The main thing is not to be frightened, but calm ))))

ZZY: I'm chicken something and got out of kangaroo villages halfway down the road, now I'm sitting like a loser on the fence.

installyator:

It's OK, they'll close.

The main thing is not to be frightened, but to be calm ))))

iron balls are the main thing in our business)))) even for women))))

rigc:
iron balls are the main thing in our business)))

it's too bad they're not iron, they let you down sometimes)))

rigc:
beautifully tagged.... always liked your screenshots...
Still to go lower, it's a short-term target ;)

margaret:
2012.07.12 14:37:33 *Draghi: Euro unbreakable
2012.07.12 14:44:33 *Draghi: ECB cuts rates as price stability will be achieved sooner than expected

For some reason I was reminded of Kaspirovsky's mass hypnosis sessions.

solar:

And for some reason I remembered Kaspirovsky's mass hypnosis sessions.
They write beautifully, fuck them!))), it's better not to read it all, it's safer for your balls!))

owl test from 9 July to the current time

Reason: