FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 483

rigc:

they have back and forth)))

They feel defeated if they miss a pipsqueak, and when they make elks or danglers, they calm down)

Kitsan:

This is going to be fun... there's gonna be one more person in the world that everyone's gonna hate)))

what's he got to do with it? it's just a talking oopsie doll))))

emotraid:

what's he got to do with it? it's just a talking opaque doll))))

people usually don't care as long as there's someone.)

strangerr:

They feel defeated if they miss a pip, and when they make a lot of losers or dips, they calm down)
Sell looked, show bai? (pip to pip - two pips))),))

Ishim:
(peek-a-boo - two peeks)). (pips to pips - two pips)),))

Pip to pip - two pips, third hang, or have you forgotten how you were punished last week for scavenging and scavenging?

strangerr:

Peek to peek - two peeks, a third hang, or have you forgotten how you were punished last week for digging in the bins and picking up scraps?
The third one was the week before last or earlier - it's been a long time since he was punished. I don't know what you're talking about - it's the 8 pips that got you going. I have an error of + - 10 pips so everything goes according to plan. (and your stops are already in the boo - this reminds me of someone - show Emma where to put your adept's stops)

margaret:
Fed won't say anything about CU3 but Draghi on Thursday, may say he "made a joke" last Thursday....

Nah, he'll say - I did my best to get the eu back, but the data shows a further decline

Although personally I will not wait for 1.19. At 1.1950-1.20 I will start buying.

In the meantime, on the sell until 1.2150

strangerr:

Peep to peep, two peeps, third one hanging, or have you forgotten how you were punished last week for scavenging and scavenging?
All right, bye, everybody.

tema077:

not h..... yourself a 700 pts flat, then what is the trend? long term for 2015?

the start of the flat on the weekly from mid june this year (1.2750), the low is you know when and where

What's there to argue about, everyone's been buying for an hour
Reason: