FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 476

emotraid:

very good, just great... where will they go?

wait for prey to be swallowed by a big fish on the low, then up, or on the high, then down (start of a trend)

wait for another bite:

if the move didn't stop, it wasn't a bite but a herd of elk, don't close

if the move stopped, went down, returned to the same level and went further, then it was another bite in the same direction, do not close

if the movement has stopped and the volumes on the next timeframes have sharply fallen, the big fish has saturated, we may close, or pips, or open in the opposite direction

like this, but of course every rule has exceptions

PS this is how I see it, but it could be my interpretation of completely different events))

OlegTs:

wait for big fish to swallow prey on the lows, then up, or on the highs, then down (start of a trend)

wait for another bite:

if the move didn't stop, it wasn't a bite but a herd of elk, don't close

if the move stopped, went down, returned to the same level and went further, then it was another bite in the same direction, do not close

if the movement has stopped and the volumes on the next timeframes have sharply fallen, the big fish has saturated, we may close, or pips, or open in the opposite direction

like this, but of course every rule has exceptions

PS this is how I see it, but this may be my interpretation of completely different events))

I'm with losers for now )))) I opened a buy this morning, the depo is down a quarter if it doesn't break 22350, ok... if it does, I'll start over )))

emotraid:

I'm with losers for now )))) I opened a buy this morning, the depo is down a quarter if it doesn't break 22350, ok... if it does, I'll start over )))
a good business is one that knows how to minimize losses in time...

emotraid:

I'm with losers for now )) )) I opened a buy this morning, the depo is down a quarter if it doesn't break 22350, ok... if it does, i'll start over ))))
i have to go to the farmer with elks)))), maybe you take small ones - do not let them grow))).

No matter what anyone says or draws, the Vedmeds have been steering since Friday night and they are still doing well.

emotraid:

So far I'm with losers )))) opened buy in the morning, a quarter of deposit is down if it doesn't break 22350 then fine... if it does, I'll start again )))

End of last week picture

Ishim:
with moose to the farmer)))), or maybe you take small ones - don't let them grow up ))).

I take all of them, now I'll sing a mantra from Icy Disi and everything will be alright ))))

emotraid:

I'm with losers for now )))) I opened a buy this morning, the depo is down a quarter if it doesn't break 22350, ok... If it does, I'll start over )))

You are in a hurry. The market has not decided yet and you have already decided everything for it))))

Kitsan:

You are in a hurry. The market is still undecided and you have already decided everything for it))))
(you've taken it right out of my mouth))

Kitsan:

You are in a hurry. The market hasn't decided yet, and you've already decided everything for it))))

Why not? the market is just a bunch of crazy greedy people, I may lose by the evening, or vice versa ))))) or maybe I lose twice, never mind I have a brand-new deposit with a bonus ))))
Reason: