FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 426

Ishim:
MMs have been buying for a long time (traders are selling to them) and any excuse is good enough for them to correct the eu up.

It is good to know, otherwise Roman was laughing here for two weeks when he said that the MMs are hoarding)

strangerr:

At least you got it, or Roman was laughing for two weeks when he said that mm was being stashed).
I wasn't writing to you, but if you got it, I'm happy for you!

margaret:
If GDP is bad, DJI will fall, which means the dollar will rise
GDP is bad - so QE3 will be announced next week = the dollar will fall. and no matter what the DJI. Which is what the markets are waiting for to go up on the eu.

Ishim:
I didn't write that to you, but if you got it, I'm happy for you!

So why did you sell yesterday? I realized at the beginning of the week that it's time)))) Where are we going now, see? Just don't forget to take 10 pips off.

strangerr:

So why did you sell yesterday? I realised at the beginning of the week that it was time)))
For a profit - but a small one. (and on 2220 it was a lock - but there was no rollback from the channel and I just fixed everything).

Ishim:
for the profitu - really shallow. (and on 2220 it was a lock - but there was no rollback from the channel and I just fixed everything)

This pursuit of crumbs and the desire to be in the market all the time is what ruins you.

strangerr:

So why did you sell yesterday? I realized at the beginning of the week that it's time)))
What did it get to you? You wrote - look, do not trade! Then you bought everything and fixed it! You left one in buoys (so you could shine on the forums). Do you know how long the correction will take? - That's just it. (that it does not).

strangerr:

It's this pursuit of crumbs and the desire to be in the market all the time that's ruining you.
Nothing is killing me right now! (12 years sober) (it makes me nervous... )

strangerr:

This pursuit of crumbs and the desire to be in the market all the time is ruining you.
It's always going somewhere! If you don't see m15 - where's the guarantee that you're looking at H4 correctly, eh?

Ishim:
You know, I don't give a damn. I don't know, then you'll see, and then you'll guess on the charts and figures without me. Do you know how long the correction will take? - That's just it. (that it does not).

I got what I wrote to you at the beginning of the week - the buys have started.

How to trade and where I never advise anyone

What I buy, what I fix or leave is my own business and I don't give a shit about the forums.

I do not know, then I will see, and guessing on charts and dashes do it without me.

Reason: