[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 568

it looks like we've run out of steam... Gold is going up, oil, gas... our song is good, start from the beginning.

solar:

it looks like we're all ... exhausted ... Gold is going up, oil, gas... our song is good, start from the beginning.

Emo said - 1.3150. I can't understand you - you can't sell, you can't sell, you don't need it)))

Salavatka:
Let's get you on the branch as a staff psychologist, it's such a market that you'll come in handy! )))

What do you mean, hire me? I'm a shark that feeds on victims. I'm already getting the hang of it ...... so I can take you on as a psychologist... :)))

I have a feeling they're squeezing the euro like a tube:

they're gonna squeeze the blue line

If we break above the channel in the next 15 minutes we will go up..... to 1.3160

strangerr:

Emo said 1.3150. Don't understand you - they don't let you sell, they don't give you anything))))

come on... don't fuck with me. i'm trading here and now... I don't know what's gonna happen... we're gonna go to the mobile now... knock-knock mobile

solar:

Come on... don't mess with me. I'm trading here and now... I don't know what's gonna happen... we're gonna go to the mobile phone... Knock-knock mobile

I'm also here and now and I'm not going to the cell phone yet )))

emotraid:

I'm here now, too, and I'm not going to the mobile yet))))

I think why grandma is always hiding in the basement, but where else can she go - whether it's a profit or a moose, but the result is the same))))

emotraid:

I'm also here and now and I'm not going to the mobile yet)))

Why not? ))) Show him the vastness of the north )))) And he would learn that it is in vain to call the north the uttermost, he would see that it is boundless ... )))

strangerr:

I think why grandma is always hiding in the basement, but what can she do - profit or moose, the result is the same)))

she is at her market during the day, so it's OK and the neighbours are used to it ))))
Reason: