FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 220

Serg51:
I have this owl, but without the source code. Do you know the working principle of it?
Take a look at my private message...

nexter:
I don't care where they stand, it is not good to sit with them for 5 figures :)

Heel figures - not there... :-)

They have increased their longs now - soon it will be time for us in the medium term as well...

P.S. I do not rule out that commodity market instruments are better trained by operators than currencies. In the medium-term, the stops, maybe with the subsequent reversal of the position, have not been canceled!

tema077:

who thinks on the euro-franc? is this possible?

Why not? But I think we should first look at trading with Limits from the channel boundaries (5 pips wide).

Look at I.T. (in what volumes and how it trades - bylimit from the bottom of the channel):

He makes 100 lot positions - he's a beauty in that respect! I would have to try with smaller volumes myself with Limit from the channel bars...

Roman.:

Why not? But first, I think we should look at trading with Limits from the channel boundaries (5 pips wide).

Look at I.T. (in what volumes and how it trades - bylimit from the bottom of the channel):

He makes 100-lot positions - he's a beauty in this respect! I should try to trade in smaller volumes from the channel bars...

my dtz has a 3 spread on this pair, i should try to put a limit for 1.2007

tema077:

my dtz has a 3 spread on this pair, i have to try to put a limit for 1.2007

If you do not want to trade with owls on the muwings of this pair, do it now. :-) when the option is activated, trading with owls is allowed... :-)

Roman.:

Heel figures - not there... :-)

They have increased their longs now - soon it will be time for us in the medium term as well...

P.S. I do not rule out that commodity market instruments are better trained by operators than currencies. In the medium term no one cancelled stoppers, maybe with a subsequent reversal of the position!

Have you forgotten how at the end of June at 1.26 they were shouting that the operators were long? And then we went to 1.21

At the moment I consider this movement as the end of the 3rd wave - has almost reached the Fibo level of 161.8

Correction of the 4th wave, I'm assuming a maximum of 1.245.

nexter:

Have you forgotten how at the end of June at 1.26 they were shouting about the operators being in the longs?

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I remember... :-)

In this case no one cancelled the stop with a rollover on the increased volumes in the TS! :-)

Roman.:
Remove the owls at the top right, because you can't be sure that the muwings will trade you anything on this pair! :-) when the option is activated, trading with owls is allowed... :-)

it always pops up when you open a new chart, not bad lots in the screenshot-\

tema077:

who thinks on the euro-franc? is it possible?

Up I don't know, but down it goes.

tema077:

yes it always jumps out when you open a new chart, not bad lots in the screenshot-\

Uncheck the box in the open terminal menu-bar: Tools --> Settings --> Expert Advisors

Reason: