EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1305

IgorM:
Why do you need a screenshot? it's up or down without your prognosis ;)

In the screenshot I marked support and resistance, I will make deals at these levels, up or down, I don't care...

I have not broken through the trend line upwards, so the trend is downwards, but I will not sell on the straight, I will wait for the pullback, many people support this strategy ;)

Tantrik:
1.2876 - now on forex.(09.01.11.) 1.2878 - (20:50)

That's right. I'm watching quotes on RBC, on Sun evening, they're already broadcasting, after 21.00 Moscow time, I think they start.

During the weekend I was reading about pair trading (some people call it arbitrage). Actually it is very simple, when the currency pair is different and allied currencies are buying and selling with equal lots to the inside of the channel and get lots of profits (the most interesting thing is how they argue).

Tantrik:

During the weekend I was reading about pair trading (some people call it arbitrage). Actually it is very simple, when the currency pair is different and allied currencies are buying and selling with equal lots to the inside of the channel and get lots of profits (the most interesting thing is how they argue).

I tried it myself once a long time ago, but only on currency pairs, the theme is very interesting and worthy of respect. The most important thing is to determine the volume of opened positions by instrument.

ernst:

After all, I've tried it myself long time ago, but only on currency pairs, it's a very interesting and deserving of respect. The most important thing is to determine the volume of opened positions by instrument.

I think the most important thing is to determine the volume of opened positions.

Have you tried it? What is it, what is it not? From what you've said, it looks like you stopped at the test. May I ask you for more details?)

Kitsan:

Hello, all.

Have you tried it? What is it, what is it not? From what you've said, it looks like you stopped at the test. Could you be more specific, please?)

I tried to use correlation, let's say EUR/USD and USD/CHF we buy or sell and wait for the profit to be due to time lags in the dynamics of the movement, but I bought with different volumes, the secret is to calculate these volumes (formula )))))

ernst:

I tried to use correlation, let's say EUR/USD and USD/CHF to buy or sell and wait for the profit to be due to time lags in the dynamics of the movement, but I bought with different volumes, the secret is to calculate these very volumes (formula )))))

Can you tell me where to read about it?

Kitsan:

Can you tell me where to read about it?

Here on the forum and you can. Type "correlation" into a search engine and read it.

ernst:

Here on the forum and you can. Type "correlation" into the search engine and read.

OK, thank you.
Reason: