FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 13

Roman.:
HELLO-WHEY! :-)

Yeah) Now I see what the big guy is doing))) What's noteworthy, on recent longs the maximum open interest of operators was reached and they were gaining longs as much as from 42 and their longs on longs were maximal) Top indicator)

marker:

Aha) Now I see what the big guy is doing)) What is remarkable, on recent longs the maximum open interest of operators was reached and they were gaining longs as much as from 42 and their longs on longs was maximal) Top indicator)

Cool! Familiar caterpillars... :-) Way to stay the course! WILLCO is AWESOME - IN LONG - unequivocally!

Roman.:

Cool! Familiar caterpillars... :-) Way to stay the course! WILLCO is AWESOME - IN LONG - unequivocally!
Yep, looks like it's strictly LONG now)))

And the non-commercials and petty cash are up to their ears in shorts, while the operators, on the contrary, are in the longs))

marker:
Yeah, now it looks like it's strictly LONG))

I'm writing from work now ... I'll post my pictures in the evening, there's a period - you have 52 and I have 26...

And you have to choose: which instruments are most amenable to training from operators (I'm using their values now)... It may not be currencies, but commodities and raw materials... But there is not as deep history there as for currencies for MT4, so you have to look in the real with appropriate owls... :-)

"Once again, European leaders have failed to provide us with details of their plans. Without them, we cannot continue buying the euro," says Kenichiro Ikezawa, senior manager at Daiwa SB Investments.

Investors will be watching the European Central Bank 's (ECB) meeting on Thursday to see whether it will cut the interest rate to 0.75% from the current level of 1.00%.

A rate cut will boost the euro at least in the short term as such a decision will trigger purchases of bonds from the region. In addition, investors will get the impression that the ECB and eurozone governments are working together, said Yuji Saito, director of currency trading at Credit Agricole.

"In other words, if the rate is not lowered, the euro will be sold," Saito adds.

Dow Jones Newswires, PRIME

the last 20 pages of the thread purgah-purgah )))...

marker:
And the non-commercials and the petty cash are in the shorts, and the operators are on the contrary - in the longs))

counter-trend operators, always... that's why it gives the impression of being ahead

and the non-commercials, clearly on the trend.

At any moment of the chart there will be the same layout, it is obvious without the report and indices.

sever32:

counter-trend operators, always... that's why it gives the impression of being ahead

And the noncommercial, clearly on the trend.

At any point of the chart there will be the same layout, it's obvious without the report and the indices.

It is clear that the bullheadedness is trending and at 24 they shorted 260,000 contracts)). It's just graphically clearer to see.

sever32:

And the noncommercial, clearly on the trend.

At any point of the chart there will be the same layout, it's obvious even without the report and the indices.

Not at any time, you can see a mid to long term trend change on these reports.
Reason: