Creating Signal of MT4 belonging other owner

By mistake, I used my wife's MT4 account and managed to create Signal in my profile. That make me worried because I used to provide Investor password to potential clients interested about my EA. Once Signal is created by an unauthorized subscriber,   the account can no longer be used by its rightful owner to create Signal. It has been blocked. I am not sure how to remove or delete my wife's account Signal from my profile. It is always listed there in my profile crossed with a horizontal line, and my wife will not be to create it for her own profile.

I did click "Delete" (A dropdown menu in the gear symbol) after opening the Signal. However the Signal is still there even after login again. Any advice ?

winea:

By mistake, I used my wife's MT4 account and managed to create Signal in my profile. That make me worried because I used to provide Investor password to potential clients interested about my EA. Once Signal is created by an unauthorized subscriber,   the account can no longer be used by its rightful owner to create Signal. It has been blocked. I am not sure how to remove or delete my wife's account Signal from my profile. It is always listed there in my profile crossed with a horizontal line, and my wife will not be to create it for her own profile.

I did click "Delete" (A dropdown menu in the gear symbol) after opening the her Signal in my profile. However the Signal is still there even after login again. Any advice ?

Hi

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. But if you have created and then deleted the signal on your wifes account, that account will not be able to provide a signal for one week after deletion of the signal. After that week, it should be fine. Hope that answers your question.

Cheers

Filter:
Hi

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. But if you have created and then deleted the signal on your wifes account, that account will not be able to provide a signal for one week after deletion of the signal. After that week, it should be fine. Hope that answers your question.

Cheers

Hi ,

Will ask my wife to create Signal a week later. Thank you

winea:

Hi ,

Will ask my wife to create Signal a week later. Thank you

Very welcome. Please let us know if you have further problems after that time

Filter:
Very welcome. Please let us know if you have further problems after that time

Hi,

By the way, it this has yet to address the issue of unauthorized use.  I may not be aware that by giving the Investor pw to the third party, the account is being used to create signal until I attempt to create one.  Hope you can look into this matter. Maybe simply by an email notification or some sort of verification process

winea:

Hi,

By the way, it this has yet to address the issue of unauthorized use.  I may not be aware that by giving the Investor pw to the third party, the account is being used to create signal until I attempt to create one.  Hope you can look into this matter. Maybe simply by an email notification or some sort of verification process

As long as you have only released the Investor (read only) password to your trusted clients, there should be no problem. If you suspect someone is attempting to access your account you should contact your broker or change the master password immediately. MQL can do nothing related to your broker account sorry
Reason: