Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 3

Integer:
If it's about that girl, I thought it was his wife. Anything better? I haven't seen it yet. Castaneda - very murky, a lot of water. Trekhlebov, Yura the Greek - bullshit.

Having a wave structure and getting tension from two directions (bulls and bears) it goes in one direction or another, and plus all this you can apply understanding of Gann formulas and Fibonacci levels. As a result it turns out there is no chaos, and everything is in perfect harmony. All movements of quotations are subordinate - predetermined.

Freud:

I have never read any auriband, but I have had this experience spontaneously. at first I have had unstable dreams, sometimes at first it was just OS, sometimes it was just an escape. involuntary....

so it depends on the desire, everyone feels and experiences this, but many turn a blind eye to it, put it down to a bad dream and play of the imagination ... whoever's interested digs further.

i don't understand why they have to hide it.... in some large banks in the country some managers force their subordinates to study and read certain books, so that there is no stagnation...... scientology is not in the last place in the list of these books.

so your experiences came about after some manipulation by Sri... just like other people...

because before, the mass of people lived - ate, drank and multiplied, paying little attention to the mystical in their lives... they're like people who haven't eaten watermelon... they may have heard something, feared it, but had little experience (spontaneous)... one in a million of the population .... and now there's not a thousand people... some have Wasps, some have WTO, etc... but the upbringing does have a beneficial effect... making them wiggle away from the touch of the spirit :-)

solar:

_ All quotation movement is subordinate - predetermined.

Yep, down and up in two directions. Catch the Eurobucks at 1.2565. And the price will reach it.

solar:

Having a wave structure and getting tension from two directions (bulls and bears) it goes in one direction or another, and plus all this you can apply understanding of Gann formulas and Fibonacci levels. As a result it turns out there is no chaos, and everything is in full harmony. All movements of quotations are subordinate - predetermined.

it's certainly true... Only people have some perception prism that distorts their perception of quotes direction :-) that's why all attempts to replace direct knowledge with artificial theories :-)

DmitriyN:
If it's that girl, I thought it was his wife. Better, anything? I haven't seen it yet. Castaneda is very murky, a lot of water. Trekhlebov, Yura the Greek - bullshit.

Trekhlebov is a waaaayyyyy)))

The seminars on unconscious dreaming in general are a murky subject, there are practically no competent facilitators, they can certainly knock you out of your body anywhere, but so that you understand what it is, why and for what purpose... I wish I could get a hold of Steven Laberge or Wangyalu Rinpoche.

Integer:
A recording of Laberge's lecture was on the internet somewhere.

DmitriyN:
A recording of Laberge's lecture was on the internet somewhere.

Lectures are one thing, but attending a seminar in person and talking in person can have a completely different effect.

Aleksander:

So your experiments started happening after some manipulation by Sri... just like other people...

because before, most people lived - ate, drank and multiplied, paying little attention to the mystical in their lives... they're like people who haven't eaten watermelon... they may have heard something, feared it, but had little experience (spontaneous)... one in a million of the population .... and now there's not a thousand people... some have Wasps, some have WTO, etc... but the upbringing does have a beneficial effect... making them wiggle away from the touch of the spirit :-)

When by primary opto you are in an unstable half-remote from the body, it seems that you are not in the body anymore, but it does not let you go further, it pulls you back like a harness when you try to move away, and such a half-slumped and cotton-like state is difficult to assess correctly and soundly at first experience.

Aleksander:
it's definitely true... But people have a certain perception prism that distorts their perception of quotes direction :-) that is why all attempts to replace direct knowledge with artificial theories :-)

(That's why mathematical formulas exist, in order to avoid getting distorted perception )))) except to say, that despite the non-stationarity of quotes time series, they have a wave structure.
Reason: