FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 45

34 pips passed after I narrowed the range. Wants 55. No, I don't, I closed the buy. 10 in the pocket.

snail09_1: Alive, just not quite. I got the letter "G" on the fifth try. Greetings, Igor! What wind?

I had a good day!!! So yesterday I was itching to sell, but there is not a single hint that the eu will go down

By the way, what about the fibs on the higher TF? Does not look like a correction or a reversal?

Classically, phoebe 1.26 should be a test, at least. But I'm from, oh fuck... awkward word, from the narrowing of the range in pips, look at the screenshot. When the breakthrough goes once in one direction, and well, not good, at any moment it may go down again.

ZS. Parity will be, I will get drunk on principle,

IgorM:
Is it true that you use candlestick patterns? Do you code like Likhovidov, or do you code your own?

snail09_1:
Is it true that you use candlestick patterns? Do you code like Likhovidov, or according to your own methods?

like Likhvidov! )))

I've been digging into patterns for a long time now, but it's all very shaky there - more associations in my head, and experience. I prefer rationality and hope to teach the car to build the reversal probabilities, so I code the price trajectories 10101... in all TFs at once - I believe the higher TFs define the trend, visually so: http://imglink.ru/pictures/05-06-12/ff1e898c009e0e39a4e3eb441c59e2fc.jpg

I've got some free time now - I'm going to upload my 10101... to Statistica, and then we'll see

ZS: Who tried to analyze the strong night market movements with low liquidity at night, and today the candlestick was drawn - what's the point of it?

If you are intraday, why do you need a global trend? In order to trend to enter on a pullback. And how do you determine the end of a pullback to enter on a trend? I don't know, I just enter on a pullback and that's it.)

No, I haven't tried. I've been thinking about this effect, but no more than that. I've been fiddling with Fibonacci numbers, and I've been reading Smoker's posts, he's also like my subject: tp/sl by Fibo, takes a swing, I, for example, 144, and fuck off... I started coding on patterns about half a year ago and got stuck, as you say, in associations. Got tired, gave it up. I don't know, I'm just developing my volatility contraction and I can't see anything around me.

IgorM:

like Likhvidov! )))

I've been digging into patterns for a long time now, but it's all very shaky there - more associations in my head, and experience. I prefer rationality and hope to teach the car to build the reversal probabilities, so I code the price trajectories 10101... in all TFs at once - I believe the higher TFs define the trend, visually so: http://imglink.ru/pictures/05-06-12/ff1e898c009e0e39a4e3eb441c59e2fc.jpg

I've got some free time now - I'm going to upload my 10101... to Statistica, and then we'll see

ZS: Who tried to analyze the strong moves at night to detect the reversal? The market is with low liquidity at night, and today the candlestick was drawn - why would it do that?

Paukas once said that the optimum for the owl is at the opening prices on the minuteman. It's more in line with the real world. All the ticks on the minuteman are nonsense. I believe it and now I will use default M1 timeframe to write my owls, even if the logic is on any other one. Plus - at 10 year opening prices - pfu and done.

YES.... WORKED AHEAD I'M "AWESOME" (laughing)

snail09_1:

Why sober?
Reason: