FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 385

Ishim:
retarded
No divert on the eu for a further drop - Monday gep 2730 - 40.

Thanks guys !!!

strengerr, chepikds, Ishim and the rest - well done!!!

I read the forum for several years and seldom wrote, but I was right when I wrote that I wanted 1.28 too fast and guessed 1.25 (although I listened to forum users opinion and closed my sells then... I got caught with occasional bypasses on the news till recent Low).

Thank goodness I noticed the drop in the dollar index last night. (...I also wrote about it here. And finally ...remember the post where I wrote about the rise to the first number!!! To be honest, I had a hard time believing it myself.... there was too little time left.
Didn't make much profit... $300... but the drawdown was $2,700. Got out of it thanks to forum participants. Thanks everyone!

143alex:

Thanks guys !!!

strengerr, chepikds, Ishim and the rest - well done!!!

I read the forum for several years and seldom wrote, but I was right when I wrote that I wanted 1.28 too fast and guessed 1.25 (although I listened to forum users opinion and closed my sells then... I got caught with occasional bypasses on the news till recent low).

Thank God last night noticed the fall in the USD index. (breaking the trend of the week) ...also wrote here. And finally ... remember the post, where I wrote about the growth of the first number! To be honest, I had a hard time believing it myself.... there was too little time left.
Didn't make much profit... $300... but the drawdown was $2,700. Got out of it thanks to forum participants. Thank you all!

For the eu, it is too early to say something - one day at a time! (So far, only doubts seem to speculative growth - to follow the stops)

(And it would be nice to defat the trendsetters )

Ishim:

It's too early to say anything on the eu - one day at a time! (So far, only doubts seem to be speculative growth - behind the stops)

(And it would be good to defat the trend-followers)

Eh, Vasiliy)))

strangerr:

Eh, Vasiliy)))
you write well about yesterday. (it should be 1.2600 by now - why are we standing still? - it was like that already this week! You swapped buy for sell - remember)

Ishim:

It's too early to say anything on the eu - one day at a time! (So far, only doubts seem to be speculative growth - behind the stops)

(And it would be nice to defat the trend-followers)

..the eu rose on fairy tales...and on monday everyone will come to their senses...

Ishim:
you write well about yesterday.

Vasily, I've chewed you a hundred times already about the mid-term change to bullish, I've been chewing and listening to your rant about 21, parity and watching your sneaks since the beginning of this month)))

Is the gap not there? Or is it too easy?

lotos7:

...grew up on the yew fairy tales...and everyone will come to their senses on Monday...

on nothing ! (not on anything they don't walk on a doll they're on a comp) the nature of the movement is how it went (hence the goals)

Ishim:

(and the Trendoviks could do with some degreasing)

Igor from trend-followers to PAMM fat, it's getting sad))))))
Reason: