FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 388

Long term forecast for Euro, 1.4215, 1.6430, 1.1874 low will not be updated. This is my last post here on the topic of the branch, I will try not to touch the issue of trading in the future, let the brother Ishim carry on up and down on the minutes.

strangerr:
Long term forecast for Euro, 1.4215, 1.6430, 1.1874 low will not be updated. This is my last post here on the topic of the branch, I will try not to touch the issue of trading in the future, let the brother Ishim carry on up and down on the minutes.
Who is going to bash brother Ishim?

strangerr:
I advised you to take the drops and you go straight to smoking.

OlegTs:
Who is Ishim's brother going to get punked?
you! ?

strangerr:

how long term is he ?)

Ishim:
I advised you to take drops and you go straight to smoking.

I was telling people in the thread back at the beginning of the week - move the sells to boo if anyone has any, not trumpeting about 1.21 and drawing drawdowns, and you yakked up at the end of the week, what can you advise me...

This conversation is over.

strangerr:
Thank you!

strangerr:

I do not understand, why 1.4215, if the final stop is 1.6430?

We will collect signatures.

strangerr:
It is strong. Why do you think, that it will be so? Just without any logical reasoning everyone of us can write any target, for example 1.80 or 1.05, and such predictions will be of little use
Reason: