FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 293

strangerr:

They've got their heads up their asses.)
It's all right, it's not. This thread is not for everyone, only for the enlightened or enlightened. You also have an avatar of yourself as a sorcerer, no one, right?

snail09_1:
It's fine, it's not ripping. This thread is not for everyone, only for the enlightened or enlightened. You also have an avatar of yourself as a sorcerer, no one is wrong?

Sorry, did not mean to offend anyone))))

Ishim:
Don't hang out there normal (simple) people like you and Vyacheslav.

?

Tantrik, I haven't had enough of the promised beef stew today, so I'm starting to look at the bear stew)))

Ow!

Ishim:
Tell you what! I was shown a dream meditation over the weekend! (in the afternoon) I'm now "Shining Precious Secrets of Laya Yoga - Vol. 1" lila yoga rereading it's intellectual yoga. So in the dream - I bifurcated and became two (tantric) I transferred into one - here I am not there (just a feeling) and then I transferred (consciousness) into the other - yes it's me! And then the two phantoms unite AND!!! - such a sensation! I am and I am not !!! - at the same time. It's a great feeling (that's what they showed) if you achieve this in reality, you can travel during the day and in full consciousness.

For me, it's a chinese thing to do(

Ishim: I split and became 2 (tantric)

That's not news for a long time, you're a tatrik or an ishim, the main thing is not to go by three!

))))))

You can just eat flies, beat a tambourine. If you start seeing Eliot waves on the M5, you're ready to see the future.

Ishim:
see M5 - m15 overhang - bots, scalpers are getting baited here not too far down... there's time until the 28th.

The bots are doing a good job with volumes on H4))))

Sta2066:
You can just eat fly agaric, beat a tambourine. If you start seeing Eliot waves on the M5, you're ready to see the future.

There is also a remedy - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Шалфей_предсказателей )))

There are 3 groups of effects, depending on the mechanism of action:

1. effects associated with increased sensitivity of kappa opioid receptors in the cerebral cortex.
Illusions;
Distortion of interpretation of known facts;
Possible exacerbation of latent psychiatric pathology.

2. effects associated with hypersensitivity of kappa opioid receptors in the limbic system.
Euphoria;
Panic attacks;
Reduction in the intensity of emotions, up to their disappearance.

3. the effects associated with the formation of persistent foci of excitation in the cerebral cortex.
Formation of vivid hallucinations;
Formation of a distorted picture of the world on the basis of information received from the receptors, taken as the true one;
Total loss of adequacy and contact with reality, immersion into one's own experiences.

Ishim:
I'm just learning who censer means moose, this one's yours.
Thank you, kind young man...
Reason: