FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 296

Ishim:
I haven't gone to the astral, I haven't been delirious in my dreams, but I' ve had cooler experiences much cooler! Not in my dreams, of course. (yes I will never believe that dream travel - I will say I dreamt it). I remembered there is a sutra - dream control and death itself. - naturally cooler (but I don't have enough 3rd eye development for it - in 3 years I think it will be ok).

tell me for interest...

Assumed short-term M15:

emotraid:

Tantric, how old are you?

To say he's old is nothing to say, he's super old)))

Ishim:

Thank you, you're welcome! The balalaika and the stick are on point, the tambourine isn't bad either. And the censer isn't fashionable at all, and it's a stupid attribute in general. I have been seriously leaving a corporeal body in a borderline state, but no one believes it. If you're interested, give me the coordinates I can find in my mind, give me time, and I'll come and take a look.

chepikds:

The expected short term is M15:

You are already starting to make some good assumptions))))

As I said, too many ears in the sells and dudes dragging them down with them has no reason, we should either force them to close or cover their own sells.

Ishim:
if you look at it from the outside! You (the company) came to a garage where there is a cool jeep, unscrewed the spare tire, you are kicking it around and honking.

if that's how you see it, I have nothing to say ))))

Just one thing, the third eye is the ipiphysis, which dies out at 4-5 years of age in almost all people and you can't restore it with any practice, and the astral is there ... everywhere, you just have to be able to sleep when you're awake )))))))

Ishim:
I think it's the wrong time and the wrong place. (And think about my slogan - I was an atheist! I still am).

then... tell me briefly... you're intriguing...

snail09_1:
Thank you, you're welcome! The balalaika and the stick are on point, the tambourine isn't bad either. And the censer isn't fashionable at all, and it's a stupid attribute in general. I have been seriously leaving a corporeal body in a borderline state, but no one believes me. If you are interested, give me the coordinate that I can find in my consciousness, give me the time, and I will come and take a look.
coordinate any convenient for you - where is the terminal, the time 12 hours Moscow time 27.06.2012, look what the Eurobucks exchange rate at that time? :)

Ishim:
Ha ha (I know how many years I'll live)
How long?)

Ishim:
so if I could put it in a nutshell (glimpses of enlightenment (short but enough time +- 2 months) and the opening of the heart centre)

ok
Reason: