FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 193

Looking at the H1.... chart
If a new candle in 55 minutes closes black and the Momentum 18 indicator crosses down the 100 level, this is a sell signal. At the same time Stochastic has also gone down. Only the release of the statistics is embarrassing....

Looks like someone already knows the results of the statistics...... Down! Shart! Urrrraaaaah!

shestakoff84:
Where do we fall off to?
Whoo! I'm actually expecting it at 1.19 .... Not laughing. For real.

On a more serious note, it's currently up to the next Fibonacci fan line. See picture above.

It was a pleasure to read your posts. In three years on this forum, this is the first time I have seen a Scalpingcin person sharing knowledge. Thank you.

Well, while our candlestick is fighting for the title of a bearish cross, in order to drive this cross into the grave of the Euro-prostitution currency, let's return to the raised question "To where do we fall?!
We look at the weekly chart, where the purple fibos come from the monthly chart, and the red ones come from the weekly chart. MACD (12,26,9) and CCI (14) indicators

As you can see the trend has confidently breached the last trend line (green dotted oblique). This is the last level of the genius Fibonacci fan .... And now, in the global technical prognosis, we may pullback to 1.27600 - 1.27700. And further, if we go down, the first target is 1.21300 and the second is 1.19550.
It should be mentioned, that some analysts speak about 1.16! And they consider it as the "point of no return". The Japanese Minister of Finance said yesterday, for example, that if the Euro falls to 1.19, it will be necessary to get rid of all the Euro reserves. What would happen in this case you understand....
Somehow I think so.

http://scalpingcin.com/

1.2564 is our target within the hour

Eva how the chart is wobbling. I wrote that "If the new candle closes black in 55 minutes...", but it's small but white.... So there was no command to sell. When things are flying back and forth like this, it's better not to go.....
My teacher always told me, "Don't trade on the news!"

What else is the world waiting for? The Fed( US FederalReserve ) meeting. Like, what if (although unlikely) the USA starts to print money!
If it does, forget about my long term analysis. It will turn into an analysis of feces.... ;-)

Scalpingcin:
What else is the world waiting for? The Fed (US Federal Reserve) meeting. Like, what if (although unlikely) the USA starts to print money!
If it does, forget about my long-term analysis. It will turn into an analysis of feces.... ;-)

They will. The world economy is $2 trillion short. So I think the paper's already been delivered, it's just a matter of the paint.
Reason: