FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 197

)))) is not saying Ecuador is bad, just that there are countries with a higher standard of living. You can earn 100 percent a month, please unite.

...never worked with a Fibonacci fan

I have to say to scalper, do not blame Russia, it is the best land with the best people... if you like black-ass Ecuador, go ahead and roost there, if Russia is your prison, it is my homeland.......

I'm stocked up, but I had a little bit of a fairy tale this morning, too. ))))

lotos7:

...I've never worked with a Fibonacci fan.

Fibonacci fan with Gann parameters seems to show better:

emotraid:

I have to tell the scalper a lot, do not blame Russia, it is the best land with the best people... if you like black-ass Ecuador, go ahead and smoke it, if Russia is your prison, it is my homeland.......

bought it, but wizard's got a little bit of a fairy tale this morning too ))))

Good to know, what brings you to a foreign land?

...so more visible... ...we can see right away that he's holding the price...

Guys, can you tell me why everyone is up? What's the rest of the week to do then? ))) Maybe start at 1.25 and then 1.28 ? Talk me out of it ))) Because I want to go from 1.2535 ))))

143alex:
Guys, tell me, why is everyone up? What to do for the rest of the week then? ))) Maybe start at 1.25 and then 1.28 ? Talk me out of it ))) Because I want to go from 1.2535 ))))

OUR DEDU trader's report....

.... BASIC RULES
Remember well. In order for the trend to become ascending, the low points and the high points must be consistently located at higher levels. For the trend to change to a downward one, the low points and the high points must be successively located at lower levels.

... I'm looking at an hour...

OlegTs:

Good to know, what brings you to a foreign land?

Mum and dad died in an accident. Grandma took him in.

143alex:
Guys, can you tell me why everyone is up? What's the rest of the week to do then? ))) Maybe start at 1.25 and then 1.28 ? Talk me out of it ))) Because I want to go from 1.2535 ))))
Because I bought yesterday at 1.2636 with a take out at 1.2780.
Reason: